First time grow.

• Thread starter ClintDP79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ClintDP79

ClintDP79

I’ve got 3 plants, one from seed, seems to be an auto flowering variety? The second I got from my neighbour and the third from a friend.
All 3 are flowering but the one from my mate is looking the best. No idea how long til it’s ready and no idea what strain?
Im hoping the next few weeks go by without any problems and I end up being able to harvest something useable 🤔

First time grow
First time grow 2
First time grow 3
First time grow 4
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’ve got 3 plants, one from seed, seems to be an auto flowering variety? The second I got from my neighbour and the third from a friend.
All 3 are flowering but the one from my mate is looking the best. No idea how long til it’s ready and no idea what strain?
Im hoping the next few weeks go by without any problems and I end up being able to harvest something useable 🤔
Judging from the pictures you have more than two weeks brotha. I’m new growing as well. Some of the vets will chime in soon. Happy growing! Here’s my outdoor auto GG#4. No nutes, all sun and foxfarm soil.

B205F24E 222D 47EF AFE4 C5A5876E43FF
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’d say 5-7 weeks left.

ClintDP79

ClintDP79

I knew it’d be more than a “couple” weeks, I can wait 5-7 weeks, JUST 😳

Latest posts

Top Bottom