First time grow.

• Thread starter PapaDave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PapaDave

PapaDave

I'm getting ready for 9 more if their all female. Have a spot I'm prepping the soil for them.
3BAF1CE6 FCD8 4F6F BD88 0BECAD7B8E5E 1 201 a
3BAF1CE6 FCD8 4F6F BD88 0BECAD7B8E5E 1 201 a
41CF945E 1E52 4A28 A25A 23185F4757FB 1 201 a

sambapati

sambapati

They were started outdoors. Yes, I got some Neem Oil and sprayed a couple time. I found a Grasshopper, got rid of him, now i have a praying mantis watching over the bud.
Are you paying the praying mantis or are they waiting for a toke in the future. I say too late to top....but I know less and less every day

Madbud

Madbud

Thanks for checking out my situation! As a real newbie, your asking if the leaves are growing in pairs or alternating?..I think I know what you mean, and have a picture..these I assume are in pairs. Also, I thought you had to bend them when their still very small to train them, and one this big be bent over,,,,sorry for the punView attachment 984440
You can bend her 90°, no problem. Then the branches grow straight up. I use a heavy wire hooked a foot below the top, gently pull her over, not like training where you bend til you feel a snap.

Sigrid28

Sigrid28

This is my first attempt at growing. I got a couple seedlings and planted in my back yard with some amendments to the soils. Their doing well so far, but one seems to have taken a break, the other blasting off. Identical feeding etc at this point. Just gave them a dose of Great White and Fox Farms Grow Big.
Happy Growing :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom