First time grower 4 weeks into flower and have spider mite . Also are these to close together ?

• Thread starter Doebuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doebuds

Doebuds

Hi this is my first grow . I'm into week 4 of flower . Are these buds 2 close to each other ? Also can I spray pure crop 1 over the whole plant to get rid of spider mite . And if so when can I spray it ? Cheers

First time grower 4 weeks into flower and have spider mite  also are these to close together
Ponky

Ponky

Yeah. Be thorough. After your crop is done you have a very deep cleaning to do. To keep them from becoming a permanent issue. Spray as soon as you can. As per the label.

Doebuds

Doebuds

So I can spray ? And are they to close together?
Yeah. Be thorough. After your crop is done you have a very deep cleaning to do. To keep them from becoming a permanent issue. Spray as soon as you can. As per the labe

Chem77

Chem77

Spider mites are on the bottom side of leaves mostly, make sure you spray the bottoms of leaves.

Doebuds

Doebuds

Awesome thanks mate . Apprently spraying them at night is better . I have a green head light so will do it a few hours before lights on . Found one bud and a few leafs with webbing on them fml

freezeland2

freezeland2

I personally wouldn’t spray flowering plants. In flower I would apply predator insects.

Latest posts

Top Bottom