First time grower advice please

• Thread starter bheisejr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bheisejr

First time growing and about 2 months in give or take. Added some photos below of current progress.

Any thoughts or advice would be great. I think it’s growing well but not really sure either.

thanks in advance

First time grower advice please
First time grower advice please 2
N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
As long as possible
Cannabis is a sunplant that doesnt grow well in shady places

B

bheisejr

it's looking hungry to me - how often did you give water, how much and were any nutes in it?
I water it about every other day right now. As far as anything else I haven’t given anything since it just kind of took off. Honestly wasn’t even sure the seed I had would grow so didn’t think I would get this far, was kind of just an experiment.
I am open to any advice as hoping to get more seeds from it to grow another one.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I water it about every other day right now. As far as anything else I haven’t given anything since it just kind of took off. Honestly wasn’t even sure the seed I had would grow so didn’t think I would get this far, was kind of just an experiment.
I am open to any advice as hoping to get more seeds from it to grow another one.
Unless it’s a hermi you won’t get no seeds. And you probably wouldn’t want to pop any of those seeds from a hermi anyway.

If you are watering every other day you are most likely over watering. Water when the pot drys out and when you do water water the entire pot.

B

bheisejr

Unless it’s a hermi you won’t get no seeds. And you probably wouldn’t want to pop any of those seeds from a hermi anyway.

If you are watering every other day you are most likely over watering. Water when the pot drys out and when you do water water the entire pot.
Thank you

B

bheisejr

Gave it some nutrients about a week ago and changed up the watering. Any advice on how it’s looking now or about how much longer before thinking about harvest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom