First time grower and I think I have issues

• Thread starter GabrielDk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GabrielDk

GabrielDk

Hello everyone!
How are you guys ?

I got a little bunch of flowers last month and for my surprise came with 1 seed, so I decided to grow it.

I read a lot of informations but I’ve decided to grow “ natural way “, so she is Indoor but getting outdoor light. ( Where I live still cold outside, that’s why ).
From 2 weeks to now some yellowish came to her leaves, what could be that ? And the plant stem doesn’t look normal for me lol.
Thank you for any help.

She has 24 days old, I’m watering with filtered water and as I said she get regular daylight from 6am-8pm.

First time grower and i think i have issues
First time grower and i think i have issues 2
First time grower and i think i have issues 3
First time grower and i think i have issues 4
Elfie09

Elfie09

Try putting her under a led bulb like even on on your cieling so she gets 24 hour light and bury the stem deeper that will eventually root out looks like it missing nutrients maybe

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You need to train your seedling, take your index finger and a few times a day push it back and forth it will not break and will make your mainstem harden faster, put a fan on your seedling so it blows gently this will allso help it, your mix looks like you did not put enough pearlite in for airation, your mix should be spongy to the touch not hard and dense, you need a proper light, a few hours of sunlight wont cut it can you buy a full spec spotlight? At least, i am not putting you down but throwing a seed in some dirt and putting on windowsill is not the proper way to grow weed.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hello everyone!
How are you guys ?

I got a little bunch of flowers last month and for my surprise came with 1 seed, so I decided to grow it.

I read a lot of informations but I’ve decided to grow “ natural way “, so she is Indoor but getting outdoor light. ( Where I live still cold outside, that’s why ).
From 2 weeks to now some yellowish came to her leaves, what could be that ? And the plant stem doesn’t look normal for me lol.
Thank you for any help.

She has 24 days old, I’m watering with filtered water and as I said she get regular daylight from 6am-8pm.

Those little first leaves always brown up, nothing wrong there. Also, most plants have a thinner first node with fatter nodes on top. All of mine are like that and have grown strong and healthy this year.
Best of luck.

Top Bottom