First Time Grower, Any advice for these girls?

• Thread starter RyanDaGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RyanDaGrower

RyanDaGrower

I’ve got six OG Kush Plants. They’ve been though a lot! I water 40oz a day sometimes 2nd waterings too. It’s about 90-105 in temperature (I know that temp isn’t idea but it’s something I can’t control) and they have never been topped or any LST, I give them some casting tea every couple weeks. over the last they have grown a lot and look way better, lately in the last 1 and a half they’ve been focused on branches. They get filter water

First time grower any advice for these girls
First time grower any advice for these girls 2
First time grower any advice for these girls 3
First time grower any advice for these girls 4
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Not too bad considering the hot conditions. I would get a water soluble fertilizer one that is ideal for vegging. Anything that says it works for tomatoes should do the trick. Mix a dose of that in your water every once in a while and give them a good drink. I would add this extra fertilizers cuz your leaves are a bit yellowed in color, the OGs should have a nice dark green color. At first I though perhaps overwatering but I see that you are in fabric pots and the plants being outside in such high heat it actually makes sense why you need to water so much. I bet they are drying out really fast! Your natural tea fertilizer is good but probably not enough juice for those girls they are getting hammered with sun they need a good feed once those leaves start flushing a darker green after the feeds they will absolutely take off.

RyanDaGrower

RyanDaGrower

Not too bad considering the hot conditions. I would get a water soluble fertilizer one that is ideal for vegging. Anything that says it works for tomatoes should do the trick. Mix a dose of that in your water every once in a while and give them a good drink. I would add this extra fertilizers cuz your leaves are a bit yellowed in color, the OGs should have a nice dark green color. At first I though perhaps overwatering but I see that you are in fabric pots and the plants being outside in such high heat it actually makes sense why you need to water so much. I bet they are drying out really fast! Your natural tea fertilizer is good but probably not enough juice for those girls they are getting hammered with sun they need a good feed once those leaves start flushing a darker green after the feeds they will absolutely take off.
Definitely will look into that!

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

I used to live in real similar conditions and we always put tan landscape fabric down in the grow area to keep the dust down it would be fairly cheap to do a small area. Doesn’t matter so much in veg but dusty buds suck

RyanDaGrower

RyanDaGrower

I used to live in real similar conditions and we always put tan landscape fabric down in the grow area to keep the dust down it would be fairly cheap to do a small area. Doesn’t matter so much in veg but dusty buds suck
Not too bad considering the hot conditions. I would get a water soluble fertilizer one that is ideal for vegging. Anything that says it works for tomatoes should do the trick. Mix a dose of that in your water every once in a while and give them a good drink. I would add this extra fertilizers cuz your leaves are a bit yellowed in color, the OGs should have a nice dark green color. At first I though perhaps overwatering but I see that you are in fabric pots and the plants being outside in such high heat it actually makes sense why you need to water so much. I bet they are drying out really fast! Your natural tea fertilizer is good but probably not enough juice for those girls they are getting hammered with sun they need a good feed once those leaves start flushing a darker green after the feeds they will absolutely take off!
I’ll keep y’all updated

RyanDaGrower

RyanDaGrower

You think this is good? Or got any recommendations that you can get at a store

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Looks like it's getting pretty hot. Other then that they look alright

Top Bottom