First Time Grower- Bloom Time

• Thread starter AsheyBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

I was wondering about my water process. Right now I’m doing a water feed, usually take about 3 days after for it to dry. Then I do a nutrient water feed with the Bloom/Micro/Grow/Bud Candy/Big Bud and Cal mag. I might try adding a teaspoon of Molasses in the just water feed. See if maybe a few more sugars will help. Thank you for the input though :)
I add unsulphured molasses during last couples weeks. Ya, all those are good..

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Awesome blossom - They are pretty decent so far. It got me through all of veg to be honest. It only drsws 60w though, so 2x2 veg is basically the max for one of them. This model is kinda unique though cause it has half red LEDs and half white 5000k/3500k warm lights. The controller stinks cause it won’t work with timers, so you gotta turn it on. I just let my main light start in the morning, which is 105w draw, then flick on the 60w a few hours later when I wake up for the remainder of the day. I read the Red leds help make flowers more vibrant and it’ll keep the nodes close together.

So if it’s like mine, it’s worth a buy for a good veg light. You’d need two for bloom and they’d have to be side by side. The red balance though is really unique though. Should make vibrant pretty flowers
I like them lil lights like that... That's good . I'm glad u are getting your money worth..

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

They seem to do the trick! Very light, no fan so quiet, doesn’t get too hot

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Some of the effects I read I kinda felt weren’t needed for sure. I’m sure the complete regimen is amazing, just I was a budget guy. This started in cardboard boxes with tinfoil and that cheap light hahaha

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

I’ve decided to add an additional litre of water when I feed. I’ve been using two litres per feed each time for a month now, but for a 5 gallon in flower, it’ll probably need more. So I figured 3 litres of water instead might help. I think I was under water it. The soil would unstick from the side of the pot and it felt kinda dry hard. Should help

awesomeblossom

awesomeblossom

Final product of white widow, smells like fruity pebbles.
Advanced nutes sensai. Basically everything u run but I use couple extras. Synsziem, rhino, skin, bud igniter, voodoo juice, b52, bud candy, overdrive... But I'll be honest, bunch of these nutes are almost the same exact ratios as other bottles. I really don't think it requires all they say to mix either
Some of the effects I read I kinda felt weren’t needed for sure. I’m sure the complete regimen is amazing, just I was a budget guy. This started in cardboard boxes with tinfoil and that cheap light hahaha
Trust me, I know ...lol. I was there also .
Man that brings back good memorys. I made my first grow box w cardboard. And used honey to stick the mylar down on the inside because that's all I had ... Lol... I tried to go back find pics. That's life in the garden , take nothing and make something grow . And enjoy the fruits of your labor. It's a beautiful thing... To be honest w u, I would of never purchased the sensai kit, not all of it. But it was gifted to me by a friend.

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

She’s looking good! Stretch is going strong. Canopy is super thick! Took 5 leaves off that were kinda blocking key light areas and a couple that were dangling low and not getting any light!

Been almost 2 weeks of 12/12! Looking good to me

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

She’s a bushy one indeed!! One more week and I’ll heavy defoliate her again and then just let her run! Just waiting till stretch is over before the heavy defoliation

AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Got rid of some new sprouted stems off of stems. Don’t want little buds forming there and wasting energy. Only a few cut, shouldnt hinder the growth any. 8 days till stretch should be roughly done. Will wanna few days after and defoliate a little more and then just set and forget for a few weeks!

Last edited:
AsheyBear

AsheyBear

Strongly considering taking the trellis down for weeks 4-8 and seeing if I need to add one if buds are getting heavy. It’s short and stalky. Just don’t want bud sites hindered or damaged by trellis and it’s only one plant anyways. It’s got space to flop lol.

What does everyone think?

Top Bottom