First Time Grower, Continual Plant Food Supplementation Advice Required

• Thread starter Fluro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fluro

Fluro

Hi Dave here, or fluro. I'm growing outdoors in fabric pots (11 litre), in organic potting mix. I have some thrive plant food fish blood and bone that it advises feeding my plants a 40 - 80ml per 9 litres of water every one to two weeks. I'm a bit out there and want to feed my plants a lower concentration every day, rather than smashing them once every 10 days with the higher concentration. My idea is if I dilute the feed to a tenth of the once every 10 days strength then I could water my girls every day with that strength. Does anyone out there that hasn't just smoked a big fat bud have any advice. Thanks
The other thing is I'm using rainwater and I'm not checking ph.
Also I get scared to water them but they say you can't drown them in a grow bag????
My plants showing growth from January the 13th to January 27th

First time grower continual plant food supplementation advice required
First time grower continual plant food supplementation advice required 2
First time grower continual plant food supplementation advice required 3
First time grower continual plant food supplementation advice required 4
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

They'll get deficiencies or toxicities if you feed them every day in dirt. If you want to fertilize every time you need to grow in coco husk instead of dirt.

Fluro

Fluro

They'll get deficiencies or toxicities if you feed them every day in dirt. If you want to fertilize every time you need to grow in coco husk instead of dirt.
Thanks Trips. I didn't know rabbits took trips, is that where they "take a trip and never leave the farm' he he

Top Bottom