First Time Grower Into Week 4, Some Problems With Plant Please Help...

• Thread starter 6GreenThumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

6GreenThumb

Hi everyone, this is my first grow and would like to ask the guru's out there how to tackle the problems that my plants are encountering. Many thanks in advance!

Week 3 veg from seeds Nirvana SSK fem.
Apollo8LED + 100W CFL 6400K

Made love
6GT

First time grower into week 4 some problems with plant please help
First time grower into week 4 some problems with plant please help 2
First time grower into week 4 some problems with plant please help 3
First time grower into week 4 some problems with plant please help 4
First time grower into week 4 some problems with plant please help 5
First time grower into week 4 some problems with plant please help 6
First time grower into week 4 some problems with plant please help 7
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Root problems can show up on the leaves as any type of deficiency, seeing as how this is your first grow and the dirt looks really wet in a few pics I would say it is most likely overwatering.

Do you let the soil dry completely between waterings until the pot feels light when lifted and the top two inches of dirt is powder dry?

6GreenThumb

Root problems can show up on the leaves as any type of deficiency, seeing as how this is your first grow and the dirt looks really wet in a few pics I would say it is most likely overwatering.

Do you let the soil dry completely between waterings until the pot feels light when lifted and the top two inches of dirt is powder dry?

ok got it, i'll stop watering again until is dry

MeJuana

MeJuana

doesn't look like thirps it looks like they are hot, hungry and they are sensitive to pH flucuation. This computer sucks for looking at photos but I'm hoping there's no thirps.

6GreenThumb

Thanks for all the feed back, I'll keep you guys updated. I havnt spotted any signs of pest yet. But do enlighten me how to eradicate those buggers! Thank you for everyone. I'll keep trying!

Top Bottom