First time grower - Is this done properly?

• Thread starter CannabinoidCarson33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Hey everyone, I'm currently in my first grow and was wondering if I tied this down correctly?
I Just want to know if I need to do anything differently to make her grow nicely....thx
20210225_153349.jpg
20210225_153417.jpg
20210225_153407.jpg

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Looks fine for a lil LST, i like to use green tape, its cheap and easily found. Did you put holes in the bottom of your bucket?

Sunnydaze36

Sunnydaze36

I use metal wire and fashon Hook / stakes to use to hold down, and as it grows i just move them over or add more, way easier then tie and cut...and you wont even notice the 40 wires that your guiding with...also rubber bands make great equipment to hold growth down...and insures you wont cut into your growth, you can also use large bands ..and train multiple tops in a given direction, just get the band around your growth make sure its a size that works for the bend your looking for hook them to the same wire you train with! Allows you to train any way you want .... doesn't limit you to the side of bucket...but the good ole hemp twine to the side sometimes is the answer! Lst is the way to go forsure, looking good!

IMG 20201016 084201
IMG 20210127 110233
Sunnydaze36

Sunnydaze36

B.t.w dude with the fuzzy wire got mine beat! If you like the idea of wire...Go fuzzy!

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

I use just regular ole string and then a piece of plastic air hose to protect the plant, like this...
IMG 1875 2
Then I use duct tape to tape the strings to the sides of the pots. Works better on plastic pots than fabric...I found out the hard way duct tape wont stick to wet fabric...lol
IMG 1875

CannabinoidCarson33

CannabinoidCarson33

Looks fine for a lil LST, i like to use green tape, its cheap and easily found. Did you put holes in the bottom of your bucket?
Yasir, drilled 8 holes and its JUST off the table

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Did someone say, "Slurricane bush?" Because that's what your gonna have! Now give her a week or two and it will be time to take some clones! Isn't it cool the way they turn back towards the light so fast. What an amazing and awesome plant! So resilient yet trainable at the same time. Good job on the L.S.T. She will reward you well I think.

quirk

quirk

I use just regular ole string and then a piece of plastic air hose to protect the plant, like this...View attachment 1096233Then I use duct tape to tape the strings to the sides of the pots. Works better on plastic pots than fabric...I found out the hard way duct tape wont stick to wet fabric...lolView attachment 1096232

Grommet kits are cheap ($5-8) and functional for tying down on fabric pots. These are 1/2in., I recommend 3/8in.

DSCN3195
Restrained
Top Bottom