First time grower leaf issue

• Thread starter Intoit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Intoit

Intoit

I’m a first time grower and very close to the end of flower. I’m starting to see issues with her leaves, some rust spots, some leaves turning yellow in the veins. Using biothrive bloom 2-4-4 organic vegan nutrients, approximately 1 tsp per half gallon every other water cycle. Unknown strain, I was given a handful of bag seeds and went with it. My research tells me it’s either a fungus or a nutrient deficiency, but I’m just not sure which, or how to go about fixing the situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated, don’t want to lose her!

First time grower leaf issue
First time grower leaf issue 2
First time grower leaf issue 3
First time grower leaf issue 4
First time grower leaf issue 5
TooDope2Smoke

TooDope2Smoke

Possible later stage nitrogen toxicity? Flush with 3-5 times your regular amount of water with ph proper water only, then reintroduce low level nutrients after 24 hours. Leaves may not recover. Maybe try to lower overall nitrogen intake from here on out because budding plants don't need nearly as much of it.

UncleGlomt

UncleGlomt

An
I’m a first time grower and very close to the end of flower. I’m starting to see issues with her leaves, some rust spots, some leaves turning yellow in the veins. Using biothrive bloom 2-4-4 organic vegan nutrients, approximately 1 tsp per half gallon every other water cycle. Unknown strain, I was given a handful of bag seeds and went with it. My research tells me it’s either a fungus or a nutrient deficiency, but I’m just not sure which, or how to go about fixing the situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated, don’t want to lose her!
Y resoults
Any resoults?

Top Bottom