First Time Grower - Leaf Issues

• Thread starter bblu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bblu

bblu

Hi all!

I am having some leaf issues and would love some assistance. I recently transplanted into an organic soil I found locally for veggies. I did it on Monday so around 2 days ago. I feel like the very next day the leaf started getting these translucent spots on it and it is getting worse.

What is going on?! I was thinking it could be mites or thrips but I couldn’t see any. Transplant shock?

Thanks for the help!

First time grower   leaf issues
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I noticed it on a leaf directly under it as well. I would guess that it might have been from something spilled on it. If it was something systemic it would be on all leaves, which look fine. Damage can take weeks to show up in plants, so think back a while... it could be something as simple as a nutrient drop or a splash of something. Overall things look good... don't start seeing ghosts!

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

In my opinion I'd have to agree and say you splash some nutrients on it while the lights were on

bblu

bblu

Thank you both for your help! I listened and did nothing besides pull a caterpillar off that was going to town eating the leaves. I am in a much better place now!! The leaves are turning yellow though. They are stiff and are difficult to pull off so I am not sure if it’s a N problem. It’s getting cold where I am which is an issue but I am bringing the plant inside and will supplement with grow lights if need be!
Am I still seeing ghosts or is something up? Also how much longer?! It’s taken all summer! Thank you for the help. So excited for my first grow!!

C6E106DD 671C 4760 B5E3 50E9A459F46C
FBFC635E E8EE 4F2B A28C 6CF9041D0A2B
947BDCD2 CD96 4C79 A246 F17D8E2F217E
Top Bottom