First time grower Leaves drooping?!

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I have 4 plants and 3 of the plants are sort of droopy even after watering . I have the Mars ts 3000 light at 65 percent and hanging 22 inches from two plants and since I have 2 that are taller it’s about 18-16 inches I moved the really tall ones to the corners away from under the light since I noticed a bit of leaves curling upwards I watered them 1 day in a half ago so I don’t think it’s any watering issues and ignore the yellowings on some of the leaves I fed it recently as you can tell the new growth is a pretty nice dark green

First time grower leaves drooping
First time grower leaves drooping 2
First time grower leaves drooping 3
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Temp is 78-81 during the day and at night it’s 72-76 and the humidity during the day is about 48-50 and during the night it gets as high as 62 percent but usually stays at 60 percent

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

How much water how often? cleary have root zone issues with the leaves all verigated like that

Scar818

Scar818

Your humidity during the day is too low which in turn with your temperature and the heat ur light is providing might cause problems. When you feel your leaves do they feel thin and dry? I would say keep your humidity during the day 60-65 and 55-60 at night

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Your humidity during the day is too low which in turn with your temperature and the heat ur light is providing might cause problems. When you feel your leaves do they feel thin and dry? I would say keep your humidity during the day 60-65 and 55-60 at night
This ^^^

To add they just came out of a huge stress. Lower the light intensity as much as possible get your humidity up and give em time. I think I was 2 days they were dam near dead so I'd say they are responding well but will recover much faster if you do these.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’m a fairly new grower myself and this is how I go about watering. First of all I keep a journal near by where I can write it the date and what I did that day. I measure out my water so for instance right now I’m giving my plants 1/4 gal or 32oz of water every 3 days (72 hrs). Now I can easily track my progress and dial in my watering as I can adjust accordingly. Once you find your groove you will slowly increase how much you give them over time. Another thing I do is weigh my pots after filling them and or the water itself in the can. So I can see how much water weight I added and when I check back in a day or so and see all the water has been absorbed I add more. This helps get me into a routine and helps prevent over/underwatering.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Hey guys yeah this was right before my plants started dropping bad because I thought I had overwatered but now they are much better and I want to raise my humidity but I heard green crack has high pm issues so I heard a low humidity was good

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

This post was before I knew they were gonna droop really bad like the picture i attaxhed but the after pics are the ones where they look perky now

39EA60FC 8A1A 43B4 B73A 43C0E785CF56
85529FEB 2FCD 440B 8D51 AA1490D88EE5
D091B568 347F 4435 93D1 5DFE5DE13EF6
6E0ACE9B 2A39 448B B70D D28A9097136B
1E97BCD9 C2B2 424A 8398 DE3C01A0A21F
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

@Aqua Man @Scar818 do you guys know if the white stuff in soil is good I think it is mycelium in my soil Im growing with coco mixed with perlite and I’m using organic dry Amendments which makes me Believe it is mycelium which was in my dry amendments

Scar818

Scar818

Thats the normal stuff that comes with pearlite, im also using coco pearlite, just remember when ur coco gets light water it, it doesnt have the nutrients in it like soil does, i water every other day about 750ml-1500 depending on what stage the tree is in. Right now im nearing harvest so it takes. Little less water than it did before. But you had a really good comeback on your plants so keep it up.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Thank you they did have a comeback I didn’t expect and thanks for the advice on watering!

B

Bills78

I have 4 plants and 3 of the plants are sort of droopy even after watering . I have the Mars ts 3000 light at 65 percent and hanging 22 inches from two plants and since I have 2 that are taller it’s about 18-16 inches I moved the really tall ones to the corners away from under the light since I noticed a bit of leaves curling upwards I watered them 1 day in a half ago so I don’t think it’s any watering issues and ignore the yellowings on some of the leaves I fed it recently as you can tell the new growth is a pretty nice dark green
How is the PH in the water? May be to low

B

Bills78

How is the PH in the water? May be to low

J

Jaydee86

Hi mate, my leaves feel thin and dry like paper.
Do you have a remedy for this??

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

I’m a fairly new grower myself and this is how I go about watering. First of all I keep a journal near by where I can write it the date and what I did that day. I measure out my water so for instance right now I’m giving my plants 1/4 gal or 32oz of water every 3 days (72 hrs). Now I can easily track my progress and dial in my watering as I can adjust accordingly. Once you find your groove you will slowly increase how much you give them over time. Another thing I do is weigh my pots after filling them and or the water itself in the can. So I can see how much water weight I added and when I check back in a day or so and see all the water has been absorbed I add more. This helps get me into a routine and helps prevent over/underwatering.
Aren't you supposed to water until runoff, wait for the pots to dry, rinse and repeat?

Latest posts

Top Bottom