First time grower, long time smoker...

• Thread starter Onecraypadre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onecraypadre

Onecraypadre

Hello everyone! glad to finally start a grow, been wanting to grow for a long time and now its here. Ive grown and cared for house plants damn near my whole life. This is just a hobby for me and its Awesome!! Started Out with a 4x2x5 tent with a monster of a light (1200w led). Didn't do much research on led Lights and it was the first thing i bought, like a dumb ass. Sense then got a 600w Led and another 2x4x5 tent Had to get that size of tent for space restraint reasons (basement grow). got full ventilation set up with carbon in and out. Next is temp/humidity controller with data log. Im getting the hang of it now that i understand the importance of PH and PPM. These poor first clones are going through my learning curve and getting beat. LOL. oh well.... ordered some green crack seeds so when they get here i got my propagation station all set up and ready to go. we will see.... thanks for reading and happy growing!

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, we all start out not knowing things that would have been beneficial, but hey we’re all here in the present. Good growing, check out some grow diaries and basic growing parts of the forum. Lots of good info, plus you can see what’s worked and what hasn’t for others.

Top Bottom