First time grower need help with nutes

• Thread starter Kong790
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kong790

Kong790

I have a question about fertilizer. I use all advanced nutrients and currently I'm using the Ph perfect micro and grow as well as molasses. I have ph bloom for when they flower but I'm thinking about buying overdrive, big bud, and bud factor x. I've read good things about big bud and overdrive but I'm wondering if bud factor x is worth it. Has anyone had good results with it? I'm also looking at much cheaper fertilizers that are suppose to do the same thing. Should I spend 90$ on a litre of bud factor x or can anyone suggest a cheaper one that gives good results. I know one called snow storm or something. It's a white and blue bottle. I've heard good things about that one but it's also very expensive on amazon. So big bud, bud factor x, overdrive are good?

I also use tarantula and Im not sure if it's suppose to be used in combination with voodoo or piranha. But I use molasses and I'm guessing the sugars feed the microbes from tarantula so that's good.

BigCube

BigCube

Most of that stuff is not needed.
Aside from your basic 2 part or 3 part, you rarely need anything else. Maybe a touch of calmag if your water is lacking, and maybe some extra PK in flower.

All that other stuff is just advertising and hype.

Billymgb

Billymgb

X2 on the hype. I am growing in coco and pro mix HP and all I'm using is House & Garden coco A&B with some cal mag I just started using Silica. Thats all you need keep it simple. I will use a bloom boost when the time comes. Good luck and Welcome!!

Kong790

Kong790

I had a pretty good feeling 80% of advanced nutrients fertilizers were just marketing but I have a bit of money so I figured why not just try out the other stuff aside from the basic micro, grow, bloom.

Kong790

Kong790

I have a lot of different kinds of an fertilizers man. Holy fuck I make bad decisions when I'm high. I keep ordering stupid shit off of amazon when I'm baked. I'm dumb lol. Did you guys know that the owner of amazon hopes to colonize space one day?

bighempn

bighempn

I have a question about fertilizer. I use all advanced nutrients and currently I'm using the Ph perfect micro and grow as well as molasses. I have ph bloom for when they flower but I'm thinking about buying overdrive, big bud, and bud factor x. I've read good things about big bud and overdrive but I'm wondering if bud factor x is worth it. Has anyone had good results with it? I'm also looking at much cheaper fertilizers that are suppose to do the same thing. Should I spend 90$ on a litre of bud factor x or can anyone suggest a cheaper one that gives good results. I know one called snow storm or something. It's a white and blue bottle. I've heard good things about that one but it's also very expensive on amazon. So big bud, bud factor x, overdrive are good?

I also use tarantula and Im not sure if it's suppose to be used in combination with voodoo or piranha. But I use molasses and I'm guessing the sugars feed the microbes from tarantula so that's good.

I use the big bud from advanced but only for a little bit. Most of their stuff is waaaaaaay to damn expensive! My main 3 part is GH G-M-B. I also run great white, pyro k, bud xl, protekt and kill it with these.
here’s my fire og.

4A1E6E9D 4521 4877 8F54 4B90096D29DC
Billymgb

Billymgb

I have a lot of different kinds of an fertilizers man. Holy fuck I make bad decisions when I'm high. I keep ordering stupid shit off of amazon when I'm baked. I'm dumb lol. Did you guys know that the owner of amazon hopes to colonize space one day?
He doesn't realize that all he has to do is grow some real good smoke and roll it up smoke it and bang he is half way there.

RR1

RR1

He doesn't realize that all he has to do is grow some real good smoke and roll it up smoke it and bang he is half way there.
I am somewhere in the middle. I use a certain line of nutes, then use their feeding tables to start, starting half strength. Some of these companies have spent a lot to figure this stuff out. The hard part is weeding out the profiteers. Nothing wrong with a profit, but some of these folks are ridiculous. I guess the best money in pot, is selling shit to the growers.
RR1

thcoso

thcoso

I think you're baked now....love it!!!!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I never buy cannabis spesific fertilizers anymore. Its all marketing bullshit.

Top Bottom