First time grower - Need Help

• Thread starter AngelMoraof96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngelMoraof96

AngelMoraof96

So I have this plant that never really developed pistils. It is definitely a female & not a herm, it never developed pollen sacs. My question is how can I determine when it’ll be ready for harvest? I posted some pictures of some of the buds.

First time grower   need help
First time grower   need help 2
First time grower   need help 3
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
They look great! Plants are cannibalizing themselves, I’m assuming you’re flushing! Check the trichomes and if 30% are amber and 70% milky white then cut her!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

magnifying loupe/glass....check out its trichomes...

how long flowering?

leaves turning yellow, bottom of the plant upwards?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not sure I've ever seen a plant with no in a plant with no pistils that's very interesting

Madmax

Madmax

I thought n tox at some stage as that stops buds forming properly and leafy structure ...a first for me too.never seen that ..got any other pics through the grow..

AngelMoraof96

AngelMoraof96

magnifying loupe/glass....check out its trichomes...

how long flowering?

leaves turning yellow, bottom of the plant upwards?
Started flowering about 6 weeks ago I would say, slight yellowing but not enough to say she’s done flowering. I’ll take a closer look at the trichomes.

AngelMoraof96

AngelMoraof96

I thought n tox at some stage as that stops buds forming properly and leafy structure ...a first for me too.never seen that ..got any other pics through the grow..
I believe the plant itself has a genetic deformation, even through veg the leaf structure was off, I had some leaves with 4 fingers, had leaves where the middle finger was shorter than the rest, & I remember in early veg it had insanely wide fingers. I’ll try to post some pics later, currently at work.

Top Bottom