First time grower! Need info!

• Thread starter Johngr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johngr

Johngr

Hey it’s my first time growing I switched my plants tonight Into flower and i Cant find anywhere to give me more then basic info does anyone have any info on stuff I can do to improve yield and any info on what I should be doing week 1

First time grower need info
First time grower need info 2
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Lolly pop them 2 weeks into flower. If you leave all of the bottom growth on it robs the top buds of nutrients. The lower buds are airy and don't taste as good as tops. The top buds will grow bigger if you remove the bottom growth that doesn't get much light. You can remove the whole bottom 2/3 of the plant.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Moat of the training needs to be done in veg to improve yield.

Prevent shock so it doesnt slow growth and youll get a better yield. Defoliating the plant and taking small branches off with improve quality of the remaining bud sites.

Johngr

Johngr

Lolly pop them 2 weeks into flower. If you leave all of the bottom growth on it robs the top buds of nutrients. The lower buds are airy and don't taste as good as tops. The top buds will grow bigger if you remove the bottom growth that doesn't get much light. You can remove the whole bottom 2/3 of the plant.
Yeah I have read that and was planning on doing that once I have my trellis in but do you think it’s ready for trellis already

Johngr

Johngr

Moat of the training needs to be done in veg to improve yield.

Prevent shock so it doesnt slow growth and youll get a better yield. Defoliating the plant and taking small branches off with improve quality of the remaining bud sites.
Yeah I actually already topped them and tied them down for a couple days like 2 different times and then I waited two weeks to flip into flower so they can focus energy on stretch but I’m more curious about like what flush schedule during the first 3 weeks and what schedule to mix my tea brew and nutes and then maybe like is there any idea on how strong I should put the power for my lights at and shpuld I let them get closer over time or farther now that there in flower

Johngr

Johngr

Also does anyone have any info about if I should spread them out farther or keep them like this so there all under the lights directly

Johngr

Johngr

Also is there anyone out there that has a daily log they can share so I can start following a full 10 week plan instead of just trying to guess as I go I have 6 hurricane fans on wall 2 inlines 2 gavitas 14k but Dehu and I have a ac unit and I have humidifiers also, I have 3 rows of 6 plants and my room is 11x 12 by 9 I use advanced nutes coco line and I do a worm casting with bat Guana and alfalfa meal then molasses tea and I keep temps at 72 during day and 66 at night and humidity I do 50 during day and around 40 at night 12x12 and ima start using some turp boosters

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

If i use coco or rockwool i do a 2 day flush between veg and flower to switch over. At the end near harvest ill give it water 3 times. And ill let it get bone dry then chop them down.

Havent tried all that extra shenanigans. But once you dial in on the nutrient line im telling you that setup you got will bust out extreme buds.

Top Bottom