First-time grower, need some LED advice

• Thread starter DogterB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WeedStalkWonder

WeedStalkWonder

You will need a TRUE 30 Watts per square foot to product OK buds. So make sure what ever you choose draws at least 100 watts from the wall. If you see this in an add 600W or 500W or 100W or something in this manner read the fine print. Also some of the scammers will put up PPFD numbers that do not add up. Spider Farmer had their SF-1000 with like 860's of PPFD and now it is at like 480's. Do you homework otherwise you are just going to have to buy a new light.
I really appreciate that info. I'll read up on PPFD.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Mars Hydro lie too much and exaggerate their light info and not enough info on their manuals...... You can even see the spelling mistakes. It's like they just done it on their child's laptop at home, load up Microsoft PowerPoint, print out the pages and staple them together. Joke. I have 1 expensive light which is my Optic 4XL and 2 budget lights, TSW 2000 and TS 3000...... I have recently just brought the TS 3000 because I didn't want to spend another 900-1200 $ or £ on a light so I paid 400 on ebay for my TS 3000............😔. Wish I could go back in time and get me the Optic 8 Gen 4! I'm all about quality and yield me, want the best product and largest yields I can get. Getting good results with the TSW 2000 doe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom