First Time Grower: New Growth Yellowing Margins and Tips

• Thread starter Substance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that’s what us guys are going back and forth on.. i still think it’s a potassium def.. are the other “damaged” leaves getting worse too?
anyways those marks on the leaves are appearing “uniform”..
try googling it and see what you come up with,
yes we are here to help but in the end the decision on what to do is yours, as you really know your grow/grow area.
also we have tried a few low stress fixes first before doing something to stress her out..
wait to see what @Aqua Man thinks now, you can rely on him..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

that’s what us guys are going back and forth on.. i still think it’s a potassium def.. are the other “damaged” leaves getting worse too?
anyways those marks on the leaves are appearing “uniform”..
try googling it and see what you come up with,
yes we are here to help but in the end the decision on what to do is yours, as you really know your grow/grow area.
also we have tried a few low stress fixes first before doing something to stress her out..
wait to see what @Aqua Man thinks now, you can rely on him..
Thiae look like the lowest biggest leaves. Looks like magnesium but kinda feel the cause is just poor transpiration from thise leaves due to lack of airflow to the underside of the leaf. I wouldn't worry to much as those will be coming off later.

I think @GNick55 has ya sorted on your first issues.

Remember its likely whatever you see is from around a week ago. So once you get things corrected give her time to respond.

I dont think you need to change anything now. You can remove the large very bottom fans to get better airflow through the plant if anything

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

One big indicator is the droopy leaves. Could be overwatering a bit but it kinda looks like its airflow related since the rest look fine.

Notice the droop goes around the leaf edges and not so much swollen like overwater and the whole leaf drooping.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
also are you going to be transplanting?
they look like they need it or are getting close.
possible root issue starting??
just throwing that out there

Substance

Substance

also are you going to be transplanting?
they look like they need it or are getting close.
possible root issue starting??
just throwing that out there
they are in there final 11 liter pots already got transplanted tnx for advice dude.
i might me overreactin casues its my 1st grow and all that and am stepping into unknown preety much.

Substance

Substance

One big indicator is the droopy leaves. Could be overwatering a bit but it kinda looks like its airflow related since the rest look fine.

Notice the droop goes around the leaf edges and not so much swollen like overwater and the whole leaf drooping.
Think its overwaterin with poor air movment mixed in with heat stress from lamp
none of the new growth seem to be affected and plants seem happy and really green without lamp off so i dont think its nutes problems .
will give it few more days to see how things develope from here.

Tnx for help and advice really appriciate it.

Top Bottom