First time grower not sure what to do

• Thread starter Ronikcute
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ronikcute

Ronikcute

Hey, this is my first time growing marijuana! I'm not sure what's happening. The leafs are curling inward. I have another marijuana plant below this one but the leaves aren't curling inward .. only the top one ..

I also noticed yellow patches and hole in one of the leaves..

I'm using General Hydroponics fertilizer.

I got cal-mag yesterday and added some to awhile ago.

I looked at the roots they a white and healthy, not brown or slimy. The roots are kinda knotty though.

The ph is 5.6

I also bought a water heater and the water temp is 23°C

Not sure what to do :(

First time grower not sure what to do
First time grower not sure what to do 2
First time grower not sure what to do 3
Ponky

Ponky

Ok so you're ph adjusting your water. To 5.6. Then adding your 3 part general hydroponic food. Then cal mag. Correct? I'd lower that water temperature down to 20/21 Celsius. If possible. How far away is the light. And did you possibly damage the roots? And how much air are they getting? And what else have you given them? Food and pesticide and fungicide?

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

looks like high salt and root rot are you feeding these at night as u shouldn't and when is last feed before lights out and what's your ec and ph set at and plus water temp of nutes 19 c to 24c the highest and lowest it should be and are u in coco or made up soil shit 👻🚂🎱🤜🤛

Ronikcute

Ronikcute

Ok so you're ph adjusting your water. To 5.6. Then adding your 3 part general hydroponic food. Then cal mag. Correct? I'd lower that water temperature down to 20/21 Celsius. If possible. How far away is the light. And did you possibly damage the roots? And how much air are they getting? And what else have you given them? Food and pesticide and fungicide?
Hi, I fill the reservoir with water, add the 3 part general hydro food , then cal-mag , then I balance the ph .. I don't give them anything else. No food, pesticides or fungicides..
I'm going to try and lower the temperature.
I have a pump inside the reservoir.. would that give it enough oxygen ?

I'm using led grow lights that came with the hydroponics.. I attached a picture of what the led lights look like

Moshmen

Moshmen

More info will get more help , what medium ? Water/feed schedule whole plant pics - space ? Light true wattage just curious - def looks like a water/feed issue. Underwater ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Picture of the system?

Source water?

Water level in relation to net pot?

Temp, humidity?

Air stones?

Ppm?

Ph change in 24 hrs?

Air exchange?

Grow setup? Eg. Tent etc.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Interesting tower. I have a difficult time picturing this setup with decent-sized cannabis plants coming out of each hole.

Top Bottom