First time grower; noticed the leaves on the bottom started turning greenish yellowish

• Thread starter GODNYC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GODNYC

GODNYC

Hello everyone, I am a first time grower from New York. today I noticed that the bottom leaves are turning a greenish yellowish color. Eight days ago I transplanted the plant to a 1 Gallon pot; to me it seemed like a success no damage was done to the roots. I’m currently feeding her FoxFarm Big Boom, Armor Si, CaliMagic, Fox Farm Grow Big, and Voodoo Juice it diluted into 1 Gallon of Distilled water, She is planted on soil from my backyard, give her about 12-16 oz of water with the nutrients every week, and water her every three to four days depending on how fast she dries up.

First time grower noticed the leaves on the bottom started turning greenish yellowish
First time grower noticed the leaves on the bottom started turning greenish yellowish 2
First time grower noticed the leaves on the bottom started turning greenish yellowish 3
First time grower noticed the leaves on the bottom started turning greenish yellowish 4
First time grower noticed the leaves on the bottom started turning greenish yellowish 5
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that type of fade at the bottom is problem from needing a bit nitrogen, though you say your using dirt from the back yard?
is it staying outside?
can you plant it in the ground?

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
My seedlings are often like that. I keep them a little hungry so they start feeding off the bottom leaves. Once I transplant them in the ground, they recover and do well.

You might want to increase your feeding a bit if it's staying in a pot. Be warned, don't over feed. The new growth will tell you if it's eating properly.

GODNYC

GODNYC

that type of fade at the bottom is problem from needing a bit nitrogen, though you say your using dirt from the back yard?
is it staying outside?
can you plant it in the ground
The soil is from my backyard; I’m alternating between outside and indoors. I am not able to plant it in the ground.

GODNYC

GODNYC

My seedlings are often like that. I keep them a little hungry so they start feeding off the bottom leaves. Once I transplant them in the ground, they recover and do well.

You might want to increase your feeding a bit if it's staying in a pot. Be warned, don't over feed. The new growth will tell you if it's eating properly.
I feed her today should I wait for the next feeding date ?

GODNYC

GODNYC

Any resoults?
Yeah; I completely harvested her even tho I don’t know the strain due to the seed coming from a baggie. Down below is the pictures of what type of bud o was able to cultivate well what’s left 😂 and yeah I left the sugar leafs on.
181073BC 4E45 49CE A4D8 DD3C383DE1F0

536BA47F F98A 405B B5A6 D389002DD223
Top Bottom