First time grower, posting some pics and asking for comments

• Thread starter TurningGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Hello people, this year I tried growing some weed outdoor. Last yesr I tried and I wasted money and time since I wasn't careful enough, not one of my seeds left the seedling stage. This year was a lot better and I have three plants growing up in my backyard. They all have 6 weeks, I'd like comments, advice etc. The things I'm not sure about right now are pruning/topping and nutriens (I have a mixed bag of stuff but it's more for transplanting)

Northern lights automatic: started bad with leaves eaten by bugs but then recovered.

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 3

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 2
First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments

Purple Bud feminized: a majestic plant. Leaves as big as my hand (I have small hands)

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 6

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 5

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 4

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 7

White Diesel Haze Automatic: lots of small leaves coming out right now

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 10

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 9

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 8

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 11

Since last year was so bad I also have a couple of backup plants, sadly because here it's legal only cultivation for personal use and the more plants you have the harder is to demonstrate it is for personal use I think I'm not going to keep them.

White Haze Autoflowering

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 13

White Skunk Automatic

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 14

First time grower posting some pics and asking for comments 12
Whiterunt

Whiterunt

Hello people, this year I tried growing some weed outdoor. Last yesr I tried and I wasted money and time since I wasn't careful enough, not one of my seeds left the seedling stage. This year was a lot better and I have three plants growing up in my backyard. They all have 6 weeks, I'd like comments, advice etc. The things I'm not sure about right now are pruning/topping and nutriens (I have a mixed bag of stuff but it's more for transplanting)

Northern lights automatic: started bad with leaves eaten by bugs but then recovered.

View attachment 1252903
View attachment 1252902View attachment 1252901

Purple Bud feminized: a majestic plant. Leaves as big as my hand (I have small hands)

View attachment 1252906
View attachment 1252905
View attachment 1252904
View attachment 1252907

White Diesel Haze Automatic: lots of small leaves coming out right now

View attachment 1252910
View attachment 1252909
View attachment 1252908
View attachment 1252911

Since last year was so bad I also have a couple of backup plants, sadly because here it's legal only cultivation for personal use and the more plants you have the harder is to demonstrate it is for personal use I think I'm not going to keep them.

White Haze Autoflowering

View attachment 1252917

White Skunk Automatic

View attachment 1252918
Poor white skunk has been munched a bit .

Whiterunt

Whiterunt

The northen lights has been half eaten D; I used some Neem oil yesterday, I'll see today and tomorrow if it works against pests
It's worked wonders for my fungus gnat problem .
The northen lights has been half eaten D; I used some Neem oil yesterday, I'll see today and tomorrow if it works against pests
It may need a few applications . I use it as a foliar spray they mist the soil top too as like an all over barrier . My fungus gnats have gone .

Latest posts

Top Bottom