First Time Grower Struggling With Identifying Preflower

• Thread starter WhtChocolate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

My chick shit mound was marinating for a year and mixed with nice potting soil for the pot, one of the reasons I think I didn’t need to feed.
What I think I was really missing was air flow. After a 5-6 weeks in the pot the soil became sidewalk.

Thanks for the support SJ. You’ve been a tremendous help this grow. Much appreciated!!

No problem dude, that's why we're here, and I learn from you as well. I've read that as long as you cooled it down with some good living soil (at least 1/1) for 45-60 days you should be ok.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

5 days of rain and still hanging on. Looked like all the pistoles went brown after transplant but looks like some new growth.
Hangin on.....

She's pretty beat up and unlikely to give you a big harvest but what's left now looks good and definitely worth salvaging. Great patient to practice your first-aid on.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I'll be looking forward to your indoor show! You're welcome to drop by my grow anytime for goody pics,lol. :)

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

@WhtChocolate ive had many depressing seasons in our region, I know exactly how your feeling. Sometimes Mother Nature just wont cooperate

M

Mr.marijuana

Started with seed early June, soil, outdoor in 5 Gal planter. Still vegging in mid aug just can’t identify girlish features. Having a blast!
Thanks for any comments suggestions.

White Chocolate
My “friend” thats a female preflower it just has no pistils yet if its not in flowering the pistils could come days later if it is in flowering it probs coming tomorrow

Top Bottom