First Time Grower - Super Skunk Auto

• Thread starter Garlitz7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MW7945

MW7945

Hmm... doesn't leave you with a ton of good options. From experience, I'd recommend spending a little extra initially, or you'll just end up replacing a cheap LED light. Even a 135w Quantum board kit @ $175 is a better deal than buying some blurple crap. Something that'll last you, and would be a great veg light if you expand and get another tent.

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Very hard to tell but that would be my guess had it happen to me. And when I did some research others had same problems. Some autos can be touchy and the problem is you don't have much time to recover in the fact they are in transition around 4 to 5 weeks what's the ppm of run off water ?(if you have ppm pen)
Hey guys just wanted to give an updates on my babies. I still haven’t added any nutes and one of the plants had a stunted growth I’m guessing but she’s growing little by little now. I’ve noticed on one of my plants it’s drooping leaves a little and turning light yellow on its bottom leaves. I water about every two days and it seems to like that. Any ideas or advice

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Hey guys just a quick update they are looking better but the taller plants bottom leaves still getting yellow tips. I added cal mag a week ago and fed them about 2 days ago. I don’t want these next leaves to fall off like the bottom set (crisped up and fell off) and now it’s spreading to the next upper leaves slowly. Should I flush? I’m gonna transplant into a 5gal pot today as well.

E1785EF3 EF88 46A3 A726 FED8272C200A
8321A752 091D 4AB5 BF71 F8994C81E556
Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Hey guys. Nice update for ya it’s day 71 they are starting to bud up. 1 plant is developing some brown and yellow spots on leaves maybe light burn? I was thinking to move the light up more.

kenny28

kenny28

Didnt realize they were this small ive just started two autos hope mine are bigger lol

Garlitz7

Garlitz7

Didnt realize they were this small ive just started two autos hope mine are bigger lol
Yeah this is my first grow I’m gonna upgrade my tent to 4x4 and just do photo periods after this I’ll probably come back to them just watch out they are sensitive

kenny28

kenny28

Ive heard mixed reviews on them so only way to actually see it is grow them myself from seed in greenhouse seem to be doing fine so far

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

Hey guys I got two Auto flowering seeds and it’s been about 2 weeks. Ph is about 6 and I am using fox farm ocean forest as my soil. My light is a 200w LED. I haven’t fed any nutes yet. I know the cotydelons are supposed to die off once the plant doesn’t need them anymore, but one of my babies set of leaves are turning a yellowish color and it’s kinda crisping up at the end. My tent averages at about 77 degrees and I only water when the soil is dry underneath. I will post some pics as well. I was doing some research about peat pots might cause your ph to rise? Just a thought but any answers will help. Thanks!
Heres mine after a month!

Top Bottom