First time grower using Aero Garden think it's ready to harvest?

• Thread starter the_savant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the_savant

the_savant

Good Morning fellow green thumbs! I planted a single seed of Northern Lights Autoflower on January 30th 2021 in my new Aero Garden Bounty. Today marks day 90 of my first ever grow and I gotta tell you I am pretty happy with the results I am seeing. I am wondering if this plant looks ready to harvest or if I should wait another week any feedback would be outstanding. She is super sticky and the buds are tight but not hard by any means. The pistils are turning orange and the leaves are yellowing so I know she's close but I dont want to mess this beauty up doing anything incorrectly. I trained this plant from two weeks and found that this technique helped the buds dramatically. They are just massive throughout the entire plant and this is going to be a project getting her trimmed and harvested but the reward is going to be quite something :) Let me know what you think, and if you have any recommendations for me during trimming harvest and curing stages. Thanks so much!
IMG_3736.JPG

First time grower using aero garden think its ready to harvest 2
chemistry

chemistry

Not long now, I'd start to lower my feed and look towards a quick flush, about a week after these pics were taken.

the_savant

the_savant

Not long now, I'd start to lower my feed and look towards a quick flush, about a week after these pics were taken.
Thank you for your feedback! I actually stopped the nutes this weekend and started to flush her. The calyx are definitely starting to beef up! I am think 7-10 days it will be ready to go....I am already over 100 days so I was getting concerned but she appears to be just fine!

Top Bottom