First time grower using NOTG also my clones are unknown??

• Thread starter FutureDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FutureDank

So this is going to seem like a bit much but I doubt that it's not different from any other story on this site. A friend gave me a few clones to start myself off with and gave me a medium as well as a nutrient for them as well.I call them thing 1,2 and 3 just for my sanity since i don't know what strain they are.( He said they were gorilla glue of or a gorilla glue OG of some kind maybe ?)
I'm using the four basic bottles in the nectar of the gods line up alongside with Fox farm Bush Doctor Coco loco. I have a HID bulb that my friend gave but I bought an LED light from vivosun ( VS1500 ).I didn't keep proper track of how long these were in veg, but I'm estimating that it has been for at least 14 weeks but I think I'm also including the time it was in it's solo cup around March this year.Anyway sounds odd right? The good news is that I have done allot of studying since coming into this and have learned what I can and cannot do in my situation. Here is a picture of my closet setup which isn't permanent but my garage gets super hot in the summer time so I have to wait for cooler temps
First time grower using notg also my clones are unknown

So my question is what do you think I should do in this situation. I have some slight yellowing at the bottom which I believe could be nitrogen but to be fair, a lot of people usually start with nitrogen. However, it looks like magnesium based on the yellow that's in between each section of green on the leaves
First time grower using notg also my clones are unknown 2
First time grower using notg also my clones are unknown 3
First time grower using notg also my clones are unknown 4
First time grower using notg also my clones are unknown 5

Like I said, I'm just looking for suggestions on what I should do as far as any training or nutrients and when the right time to flip them into flower would be.I feed them with every watering every few days when the pot is light.
Should I keep the bulb light in both stages or switch to my led during bloom.
Should I wait and veg more and do another transplant ?
I've got time and patience guys thank you ✌️ 😊

F

FutureDank

So it's been almost another month and they have bounced back allot from me transplanting and feeding them the proper line up for NOTG.clipped the bottom leaves a bit to get rid of to many that were not getting light over I'm happy with my progress and I'm ready to flip but to bad my tent is gone and I have to get a new one now 😭. Anything or any help would be great on suggestions for these three babies

Latest posts

Top Bottom