First time grower What is Happening??

• Thread starter TazSupra14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TazSupra14

TazSupra14

My pistils are turning brown and the plant barely have any bud development. Can somebody please help in finding out the problem.

Also every couple days I have to remove yellow leaves. What could be causing all of this??

First time grower what is happening
First time grower what is happening 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
My pistils are turning brown and the plant barely have any bud development. Can somebody please help in finding out the problem.

Also every couple days I have to remove yellow leaves. What could be causing all of this??
could be a number of things, maybe got pollinated, could be just the strain, could be environment conditions,

TazSupra14

TazSupra14

could be a number of things, maybe got pollinated, could be just the strain, could be environment conditions,
The weather have been all over the place for the past few days some days it's alot of rain on other days the place is very hot and sunny.

TazSupra14

TazSupra14

Indicates Root damage from bugs or nutrient burn.
Thanks for the info.

You mentioned that the plant may be revegging as well so what does that mean for the buds that were developing??

Thanks again.

mancorn

mancorn

Think m8ty is right - your plants prematurely flowered and then revegged (and why you have all the 3 bladed leaves). This makes the plant bushy but the buds thin and airy. Nothing you can do at this point. You’ll just have an extended flower period going forward when the plant is in a weird in between stage. I’d bet you’ll be growing new white stigmas down the road, while the bracts will stack up on top of each other. It’s normal for stigmas to turn brown (later in flower).

This isn’t a great picture, but shows a plant in October, that is constantly popping new stigmas even though you can also see older brown ones.

83FD271D 282D 4F7B B742 66E9D9E36358

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looks like a four headed auto. Getting some trichs.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Almost looks like it's revegging too and all the tip burn?
Think m8ty is right - your plants prematurely flowered and then revegged (and why you have all the 3 bladed leaves). This makes the plant bushy but the buds thin and airy. Nothing you can do at this point. You’ll just have an extended flower period going forward when the plant is in a weird in between stage. I’d bet you’ll be growing new white stigmas down the road, while the bracts will stack up on top of each other. It’s normal for stigmas to turn brown (later in flower).

This isn’t a great picture, but shows a plant in October, that is constantly popping new stigmas even though you can also see older brown ones.

View attachment 1149879
Mmmm hmmm yup yup ^^^^^^

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

^^What he said.^^

If you have time in the growing season to let this reflower, there may be shoots coming out of those colas, every which way, that will then turn into budded branches. Could be interesting.

Mugwort

Mugwort

HI’m experiencing same thing. The pic is 18 days post flip. I’m running two lights when I maybe should not—at least at the intensity and canopy height that I have been for past three weeks. If thi
EE17DCBD C74D 45B7 ADF5 BEEB8887A707
s early pistil discoloration is from being too close to light too long is it reversible?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
HI’m experiencing same thing. The pic is 18 days post flip. I’m running two lights when I maybe should not—at least at the intensity and canopy height that I have been for past three weeks. If thiView attachment 1156200s early pistil discoloration is from being too close to light too long is it reversible?
your fine unless it hermied but i doubt it..
have to see your leaves to tell if the light is too close

Top Bottom