First time grower

• Thread starter Paypay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Paypay420

This is my first time growing I have 5 plants and I’m running into a few issues. Any help is appreciated.
Feeding with Fox farm
Tent size 4x2x4in
Running about 600 watts led quantum board 16 on 8 off
Fan on 24hours
First time grower
First time grower 2
First time grower 3
First time grower 6
First time grower 4
First time grower 5

Dan789

Dan789

What’s your feeding schedule and amounts? How long have these plants been in the one gallon pots? How high above your plants is the light? So that one light is 600 watts?

P

Paypay420

What’s your feeding schedule and amounts? How long have these plants been in the one gallon pots? How high above your plants is the light? So that one light is 600 watts?
Planted on 4/24 they’ve been in 1 gallons for about a week. Watered and fed 5/15 but noticed they were looking sad so watered again 5/17
Yes 1 light 600 watts and my light is about 20 inches from the top of my tallest plant. I don’t think I gave enough water on 5/15 so on 5/17 between all 5 plants I gave 32 oz

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Temp and humidity?

I don't feel like that's a 600W light. Can you take a close up pick of the driver mounted on the backside.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Are those the same plants you posted in May? They look light starved and very skinny in my opinion but I’m a rookie myself

P

Paypay420

They were on 16/8. currently on 12/12 I feel like my nutrient mess up had a big role in it. They burnt and I was on straight water for a little while. These are my first plants ever.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The main reason plants stretch is low light

And or potassium deficiency. Too much water and or nutes too early or not enough drainage in the soil locks it out. You dont see it for weeks and they can be the tallest plants. Main cause other than genetics for weak branches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom