First time grower

• Thread starter 1Cheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1Cheesehead

1Cheesehead

Hey farmers, I’m a first time grower indoors. I kind a have a green thumb and farmed lots of vegetables and house plants, shit like that, including marijuana out in the local washes and river systems, but never indoors.
So far everything I’m doing and luck I am having, to this point,I owe to you guys. I have checked out many forums and you guys seem like family, man , so I’m gonna stick with this one! I’m from the hills of Missouri originally a Cheesehead from northern Wisconsin, glad to meet you!!
My shit, just me, small but productive.

Strain= Alaskan purple, Master Kush, White widow, all fem seeds.
Type= Mostly Indica hybrids.
Stage= Currently early flower stage.
Indoor tent.
2 x 4 x 5 can expand top if need be.
Soil.
30% FFOF, 30% FFHF, 20 perlite, 20% additional guarno and earth worm castings.
5 gallon smart pots.
Bestva 100 watt (realistically 440 watt) full spectrum LED and two additional side 48 inch T five fixtures with 2 aquarium flora grow bulbs in each.
Leaf temps= 72-75.
Day temperature 76ish / night 65-69 at roots.
RH = 45ish.
PH= 6.6 in.
Pests = A couple fungus gnats, using sticky cards. Doesn’t seem to be any issue.
How often watering = It’s been about every four days on the average, try to go dry a little.
Type and strength of fertilizers used = None up to this point. Ordered Fox Farm tiger bloom for the buds hopefully.

First time grower
FourthCity

FourthCity

Hey farmers, I’m a first time grower indoors. I kind a have a green thumb and farmed lots of vegetables and house plants, shit like that, including marijuana out in the local washes and river systems, but never indoors.
So far everything I’m doing and luck I am having, to this point,I owe to you guys. I have checked out many forums and you guys seem like family, man , so I’m gonna stick with this one! I’m from the hills of Missouri originally a Cheesehead from northern Wisconsin, glad to meet you!!

Indoor tent.
Soil.
5 gallon smart pots.
Bestva 100 watt (realistically 440 watt) full spectrum LED and two additional side 48 inch T five fixtures with 2 aquarium flora grow bulbs in each.
Leaf temps= 72-75.
RH = 45ish.
PH= 6.6 in.
Pests = A couple fungus gnats, using sticky cards. Doesn’t seem to be any issue.
How often watering = It’s been about every four days on the average, try to go dry a little.
Type and strength of fertilizers used = None up to this point. Ordered Fox Farm tiger bloom for the buds hopefully.
Looking good! Im in Missouri as well and seeing as how we get about 4 weeks of nice weather spread throughout the year you'll probably enjoy some of the perks of growing indoors. I grew Master Kush a few times years ago and it was a great strain, dense potent buds with a smooth flavor and very relaxing, not something to be used when things needed to get done. On my last seed purchase I received some Alaskan Purple freebies that I haven't grown, so I will be interested to see how yours turn out. Looking at your numbers if you could bump up the humidity by about 15% your girls would be even happier.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Indoor tent.
Soil.
5 gallon smart pots.
Leaf temps= 72-75.
RH = 45ish.
PH= 6.6 in.
I get fungus gnats in mine as well I try to deal with them by fans across the top of the pots, sticky tape and I'll scrape the top1" of soil off when I see too many then add a bit more soil to replace what I took off. Your plants look good
Welcome, I'm new here as well 4-5 months, good group lots of help. Indoor only for me.

1Cheesehead

1Cheesehead

I started a semi-perpetual with an additional 20x20x48 with a bestva600 and seperate exhaust system for seedlings to medium veg., stage. 3 or 4 plants.
Hopefully there won’t be as much downtime.

1Cheesehead

1Cheesehead

I know it looks kind of weird in my tent let me tell you what happened. I went to go with three plants in the 24 x 48, so I had a nice master Kush, a Alaskan purple, and a white widow. I’m the type that gets high when the lights are on and fidgeting with my plants and I accidentally clipped the entire top off my three week old master Kush kush, since there were no leaves left just the inch and a half stem, I didn’t know what the fuck to do! So I planted another master Kush seed 1 inch away from the one I just cut off, I also took the top of the one that I cut off and just stuck it into the ground another inch away thinking it would rot up and left it there. I did continue to water, pray and inspect. I only was left with one nice Alaskan purple and one nice white widow and then three hodgepodge all in the same pot 1 inch away from each other. Well, the seed sprouted nice and strong, I put it in a cup, the top that I thought would rot away stayed green for a month so I threw it in the cup it’s sprouted roots and turned into a clone I guess. And, the kicker, with no green left on the stem the original master Kush re-sprouted and turned into a nice plant. So, now I’m gonna let the one in the far left corner grow up with no topping whatsoever and go in to flower with the originals along with the little top and the seedling! So that’s why it looks like shit in there, but In 2 1/2 months approximately I’ll go with three nice scrogged out plants. Now you know where I’m coming from, thanks for listening

6E41B2FF C865 46A3 BA76 331534EB86F8
EC1520CD AFEA 4684 912D 653747DC1C85
1Cheesehead

1Cheesehead

Alaskan purple is on the far right the next one to the left of that is the white widow the next one to the left of that is the original master Kush, that was cut off, the one in the far left corner is the untopped seed in the Iti bitty one in the left back is the cloned top of master kush, all in their fourth day of flower

Top Bottom