First time grower

• Thread starter CTABB83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CTABB83

CTABB83

Hey newbie here so be gentle. I currently have a 2x2x4 tent with 1 seedling. I'm using a 1000W dimmable Led grow light for indoor plants coverage is full spectrum 316Pcs Leds ( I can post pic of the light.), an inline duct fan w/ carbon filter. Ocean forest soil, I'll be using RO and water Cal-Mag. I bought xtreme mykos and the 3 main fox farm nutrients when it's time. Im looking for any advice or help really. Thanks guys here's some pics of the light for now. I have at 24in height and dimmed to read 300 lux.

First time grower
First time grower 2
First time grower 3
SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome to the Farm, that's a small tent right? 2x2x4' if I read right. Well, we gotta start somewhere right. So explain your media and nutes a little more and someone else will chime in,Cheers SS

CTABB83

CTABB83

No problem. Yeah its smaller. Media is Fox Farm Ocean Forest, I haven't added any nutes but I have Cal-Mag, the Fox Farm trio Bloom, Tiger, and Grow Big, and some xtreme Mykos. I'll be using RO water since my tap is terrible and I'll know what's in it. The plant sprouted about 2 days ago so I've just been maintaining the moisture in the soil. I have a 7 gal fabric for when it's time to transplant

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You’ll only be able to veg the plants for a couple weeks then you’ll have to flip or you’ll run outta space, even with one plant. Make sure you maintain a good wet/dry cycle in soil and water until 15% runoff to prevent lockout. Happy grows.
burnz

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If your going to run autoflowers you do it differently, they like blue light bc full spec has red and ir in it, this won't hurt them but can make them flower prematurely ultimately affecting yield, you do not transplant, u use a nice light food like botanacare pro grow at 1ml per US gal,when I put them in bloom I use Atami Bloombastic 1ml per USgal but if you don't go light and water down you will burn them, whatever you decide to run good luck, Pic is strawberry mango crumble at day 50 from sprout plant went into stretch late lowerd light but plant did not care and started trichome production so put under booster but is in good health.

20211214 101315
20211214 101337
CTABB83

CTABB83

This is my setup currently. The fabric pot is there because I'm trying to extract some of the excess nutes in the ocean forest. The ph was a bit high.
Tent is 24x24x58 in, I was told this is good for 1 plant as I'm trying to be discreet cause I have a young daughter.

20211214 112912
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

That's a fine light to start with for a single plant. 7 gallon fabric pot is good too. Even though the ocean forest is a little strong now, you will probably still need to re-ammend with a bloom fertilizer in a month when you flip to flower.

CTABB83

CTABB83

That's a fine light to start with for a single plant. 7 gallon fabric pot is good too. Even though the ocean forest is a little strong now, you will probably still need to re-ammend with a bloom fertilizer in a month when you flip to flower.
Ok, I did buy the fox farm trio. Tiger, bloom, big bud

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Here is a Pic of a strain called dark devel auto by Sweet Seeds, bought in early 2017 bought 3 seeds got 4, this is 3rd plant I grew, the last 2 phenos did not have the jet black leaves, it was under blue light, it has now stopped growing vertical and is just starting to show a bit of trichome so today flushed out, checked pH at 6.3 added a bit of Atami Bloombastic and put under booster Pic 1, Pic 2 was a pheno that did have black leaf and black flower with red pistils, Pic 3 was a frosty pheno but all plants have a strong chemical like smell I can't describe. 1 bean left maybe that one will be black.

20220114 093727
20180926 083000
20190802 195018
Top Bottom