First Time Grower

• Thread starter SharkLasko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SharkLasko

SharkLasko

Hello, I'm a newbie, first-time grower. I'm doing a micro grow in a 1.5 x 2 x 2 box with 250cfl lighting. I am going into 9 weeks of flowering. I have supercroped 3 large colas. I thought she would be done by tomorrow but I was wrong. So, after 1.5 weeks of flushing, I realize that her lower colas need more time...so I gave nutes again and we are waiting til wed to flush and harvest on sunday.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Hello, I'm a newbie, first-time grower. I'm doing a micro grow in a 1.5 x 2 x 2 box with 250cfl lighting. I am going into 9 weeks of flowering. I have supercroped 3 large colas. I thought she would be done by tomorrow but I was wrong. So, after 1.5 weeks of flushing, I realize that her lower colas need more time...so I gave nutes again and we are waiting til wed to flush and harvest on sunday.
You could have done a partial harvest. Cutting the tops off and letting the bottom go another week or two.

G gnome

G gnome

Im a lil confused here...

Are u trying to ask for suggestions or feedback? Are u documenting ur grow?
Reason i ask is u put this in the intro section....?

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

Im a lil confused here...

Are u trying to ask for suggestions or feedback? Are u documenting ur grow?
Reason i ask is u put this in the intro section....?
Sorry, I have only be introduced to grow diaries., where they always ask for this info. I am excited to be here and have people I can talk to and discuss my grow with. Thank you.

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

You could have done a partial harvest. Cutting the tops off and letting the bottom go another week or two.
I thought about it, however I have a ton of smaller colas that still need time and my tricomes were about 99% cloudy, 0 amber

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I thought about it, however I have a ton of smaller colas that still need time and my tricomes were about 99% cloudy, 0 amber
Meh, i don’t really like amber that much. Makes me sleepy. But its a preference of course and breeders time were never accurate for me +10 days usually.

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Meh, i don’t really like amber that much. Makes me sleepy. But its a preference of course and breeders time were never accurate for me +10 days usually.

Yeah they do that to sell seeds. I’ve seen hazes listed at 10-12 weeks and most of those are 16+. Ahh well. Ak47 is listed at 47 days but I always went closer to 55-60. And that’s a quick finisher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom