First time growers question about bud safety

• Thread starter gbones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gbones

gbones

So I sowed my first seeds ever September 6th. Gg4, purple lemonade, and amnesia all autos. I must have made every beginner mistake you can make including ,but probably not limited to, overfertilizing, burn from having the LED WAY too close, and completely changing the feeding schedule i was following to something I thought would be better but it was a schedule for plants in coco so I gave them too much nitrogen.

The purple lemonade is super stunted and stopped growing taller at about 7 inches. Stopped growing about week 4 or 5.

The amnesia was growing really well for some time but is now fried to a crisp top to bottom.

Everyday I wake up thinking im going to open the tent and they're going to be dead but they keep fighting ESPECIALLY the purple.
The purple is close to harvest and the amnesia is a couple of weeks from harvest.

So finally my question is after flushing, harvesting, and curing will the bud still be safe to smoke even though I completely fried the plants. Asking as a precaution because I would rather be told this was a dumb ass question than risk making my wife sick. Thank you for any help!

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

You will be fine. If she has a sensitivity to heavy metals, be sure to do an extra good flush. Not sure what nutrients you are using, many don't contain heavy metals, but that would be the only concern if this is for an immune compromised individual. Everything considered, sounds like it will be nice smoke for you both.

Top Bottom