First time growing does not flower...

• Thread starter Userunknown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crossfader

crossfader

You're going to have to provide more info like grow medium, what nutrients you're using, pH, what kind of light, etc. The more info you can provide the better the chance of someone here helping you diagnose your issue.✌

Userunknown

Userunknown

Is it grown from seed? How long have you vegged it for before switching to 12/12 and how long has it been in 12/12 for? The one thing a new grower needs to learn is patience.
Its pretty old allrdy because didint have smth to remove smell but it havebeen now 13days on 12-12 cycle, all what i smell is when touch part of it :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Its pretty old allrdy because didint have smth to remove smell but it havebeen now 13days on 12-12 cycle, all what i smell is when touch part of it :)
Yeah it will start to show signs of flowering soon. Sometimes if you switch to 12/12 before the plants mature and showing sex it will take a bit longer to start flowering as it wasnt mature when flipped to 12/12 but 13 days is ok.it will start to show signs of flower soon.alot of patience is required.

Userunknown

Userunknown

You're going to have to provide more info like grow medium, what nutrients you're using, pH, what kind of light, etc. The more info you can provide the better the chance of someone here helping you diagnose your issue.✌
Those are nutriens. pH is 6.2, light is 400w high pressure sodium lamp

Userunknown

Userunknown

Can you post an Amazon link where I can purchase in bulk, please? 😁😁😁

SIgns of flowering may not appear for a week or longer after you flip the light schedule.
Sry it was high pressure sodium lamp 400w. friend have used that kind lamp many years.

Userunknown

Userunknown

Yeah it will start to show signs of flowering soon. Sometimes if you switch to 12/12 before the plants mature and showing sex it will take a bit longer to start flowering as it wasnt mature when flipped to 12/12 but 13 days is ok.it will start to show signs of flower soon.alot of patience is required.
Aww, i just want have smoke smth diffirent than what everyone is growing.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Aww, i just want have smoke smth diffirent than what everyone is growing.
You can't force it to grow any faster than it grows. The one thing you learn when growing is patience.you need to just let the plants do they'r thing.
theres nothing better than finally getting to smoke a crop you've been patiently tending to for months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom