First time growing from seed

• Thread starter Halebop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Halebop

This is my first attempt at growing from seeds. There are 3 different strains here. They are 15 days from sprout and I just moved them into 1litre pots from tiny ones Was planning on leaving them for 2 weeks then putting them in final pot for another 2 weeks until flower. Then burying them deep because some of have stretched a bit as seedlings. Is that the right way to do it? My tent is only 4x2 ft so I can only do 3 plants maximum or maybe 2 big ones.

First time growing from seed
TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Looks ok to me. Next time I would just do one transplant max or even start the seed in its final container. I only transplant once max.

Plants stretch when they aren't getting enough light. Now that you have transplanted they don't look too bad but they still kind of look like your light could be lowered a bit,then they will get thicker and bushier.

H

Halebop

Looks ok to me. Next time I would just do one transplant max or even start the seed in its final container. I only transplant once max.

Plants stretch when they aren't getting enough light. Now that you have transplanted they don't look too bad but they still kind of look like your light could be lowered a bit,then they will get thicker and bushier.
Yeah I am bit worried that they aren't bushy enough and will be skinny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom