First time growing need help with what kit to buy

• Thread starter InfamousCAG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
InfamousCAG

InfamousCAG

Smoker for years just getting to expensive to keep goin to the medicinal shop, looking to start growing in my garage but not sure what kit to buy. Been looking at the Mars sp3000 led kit should I buy lmk ty yay yay

Spike8910

Spike8910

Take a look at spider farmer they've got some good kits if you search on here a few people have reviewed them plus they've got a rep on here might be able to sort you a good deal @SpiderFarmerLED

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Mars Hydro recenty upgraded some of their grow kits to better lights, they're definetely worth a look.
If you have a decent budget then I would look at a Green Qube tent, an AC Infnity extraction fan, AC Infinity or Phresh Carbon filter (if it's important to keep the smell to a minimum)
Cheap 9 litre airpots from eBay or Amazon like mine are perfect if you want to grow 8-10 week auto strains, personally I'm loving them over the 3 gallon canvas bags I used the first time.
Good LED lights that are dimmable for the seedling stage and spend the extra money on GOOD soil/coco/whatever medium you are going to grow in.
My suggestion would be Canna Coco Pro+ and the Canna range of nutes, they're on the expensive side of nutes but also pretty much idiot proof (that's why I have been using them myself)

SSgrower

SSgrower

I went with Viparspectra tent & lights, look at GrowAce.com if your on the west coast. They shipped my Yields Lab 3 gal material bags and 1 of my lights, Root Royale coco coir too in 3 days to Texas.

InfamousCAG

InfamousCAG

Mars Hydro recenty upgraded some of their grow kits to better lights, they're definetely worth a look.
If you have a decent budget then I would look at a Green Qube tent, an AC Infnity extraction fan, AC Infinity or Phresh Carbon filter (if it's important to keep the smell to a minimum)
Cheap 9 litre airpots from eBay or Amazon like mine are perfect if you want to grow 8-10 week auto strains, personally I'm loving them over the 3 gallon canvas bags I used the first time.
Good LED lights that are dimmable for the seedling stage and spend the extra money on GOOD soil/coco/whatever medium you are going to grow in.
My suggestion would be Canna Coco Pro+ and the Canna range of nutes, they're on the expensive side of nutes but also pretty much idiot proof (that's why I have been using them myself)
Should the ac infinity be a 6” or 4”

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Research is good but at some point you have to pull the trigger. You can research for months and still be unsure. Good advice and experience is best.

Thinking of going with the sf2000 from spider looks to have the better coverage fir a 2x4 tent any opinions?
Personally, I'd go 4x4, but I like the 2x4 setup. This one is on amazon.ca. Replace .ca with .com for the US version (I think the US inventory is sold out)

There are good "how to" YouTube videos on setting up your tent. Check the out. They'll give you a good overview.

Last edited:
InfamousCAG

InfamousCAG

Thank for all the advice I finally pulled the trigger on the Viparspectr xs2000 fingers crossed showed good coverage for a 2x4 tent yay yay it’s on it’s way

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

In future when you want to do more than one cycle look for a 3 chamber in one footprint style tent.
you can get clones, veg and bloom going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom