First time growing outdoors, NEED HELP

• Thread starter Brayden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brayden

Hello folks, I'm new to this and need a little help. I have 3 plants (found all seeds in 3 different dispensary jars) growing outdoor all have ONLY SINGLE LEAVES. All were planted the same time and transplanted the same time. and given same growing conditions. BUT one is super tall and "stretched" AND ONLY HAS SINGLE LEAVES!?? I did some research and it seems to happen quite a bit that some plants grow single leaves but i never see single leaf plants that are stretched out and look similar to mine. The first week of May i planted these, I use no growth enhancers or special soils, only potting soil, the sun, and water. I live in South Central Pennslyvania so the humidity is always really high and temps this time of year are usually 70 to 90 degrees but average around 83.(if this is crucial info). Ar first I didnt think they were marijuana but it came from unopened dispo weed, and as a young seedling looked IDENTICAL and was undoubtedly a marijuana plant, so I know its marijuana but why does it look like this? is there anything I can do or will they die? Will they still produce flower? Thank you

First time growing outdoors need help
First time growing outdoors need help 2
First time growing outdoors need help 3
First time growing outdoors need help 4
First time growing outdoors need help 5
First time growing outdoors need help 6
First time growing outdoors need help 7
First time growing outdoors need help 8
First time growing outdoors need help 9
First time growing outdoors need help 10
First time growing outdoors need help 11
First time growing outdoors need help 12
First time growing outdoors need help 13
TSD

TSD

Yeah... I don't think that's weed bro... the big tall one definitely isn't, I have that fast growing shrub along my driveway and I curse it every year when it spits a million seeds into my flower beds and they start sprouting.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
found in jars?
a legal dispensary?
well i would stop going there.. those are not marijuana plants..
maybe the seeds were thrown in there for weight?
who knows and wtf!..
i’d give you a plant but your too far away for that, maybe someone here can get you a plant.. hate to see you go through that work and have nothing at the years end..

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Reading this breaks my heart, but those are beautiful trees, just not the trees you were looking for

TSD

TSD

There's an ap you can use called plantsnap, you send a pic of the plant and it identifies it... or Google lens

Top Bottom