tutuk007

tutuk007

- first time grower
- brick weed seed
- unknown strain
- 7 weeks in
- local top soil
- sun light

Seems too small for its age. What do you guys think? Can it get big through time?

First time growing
Moshmen

Moshmen

What kind of soil? Looks to need uppoted and extra perlite added? She will make it replant up to the node in correct media what are ya using looks to dry do for sure

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
7 weeks old? it looks lots younger. the dirt you are using looks like dirt, not soil, lol. try transplanting with some potting soil (or better if you can, but the way she looks, im guessing you dont want to invest a lot). are you putting her in a window sill? or taking her outside?

good luck! might try again with some better equipment, you will want to do it again, it is addictive to grow! lol

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

7 weeks old? it looks lots younger. the dirt you are using looks like dirt, not soil, lol.
It's native soil, according to the first post.

No one is going to know what's in it without sending a sample off to a lab. By sight, I could say that it contains very little organic matter so is likely low in fertility. Lower leaves that showed the various deficiencies fell off. I don't see a light green top, so the pH is either OK or a little low.

@tutuk007 As a learning experience, figure out the pH to see if you need to adjust it with some liming material (limestone or dolomite).

Then add a balanced fertilizer. At this point, liquid or something you can dissolve in water would be best. If it's not a made-for-cannabis fertilizer, only use 1/4-1/2 the amount recommended.

Check back after a couple of weeks.

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

Hi. Every start is Hard. I see 2 major problems here. 1st is soil, and 2nd is probably lack of light. Where are you keeping the plant and is getting any light there?

Top Bottom