First time growing

• Thread starter Foster823
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foster823

Foster823

Hey fellow growers. I’m new to growing cannabis and these are my girls. I never really use cannabis until my accident a few years back. Nothing any doctors could offer help me in anywa mentally or physicall. A cousin of my wife gave me a brownie at a gathering and 3yrs later here I am.The 2 larger ones are a Hindu Kush and Candy Kush. I started these 2 May 1. They’re in a mix 50/40/10 mix of FFHF/FFOF/Perlite in 3gal fabric pots. They were started indoors and slowly moved outside after 4wks.The next 2 are Orange sherbert (Freebie) and Zkittle. Same setup but started June 1. The babies are a White Widow, Gorilla glue and another Zkittle Started June 15. All are auto. I thought these would be easier for a first grow.I was planning on only doing 4 but the 2nd batch was off to slow start I was worried they were not going to grow. All were germinated the same way. Jiffy pellets then once popped placed in final grow pot. I have 2 1000 watt Bloom plus leds 30” height For my seedlings before moving them outdoors.I think my 2 larger girls are doing fine.The others seem to b off to a slower start which has me worried seeing that they are autos and follow a set schedule.
Any input is s definitely welcomed.

First time growing
First time growing 2
First time growing 3
First time growing 4
First time growing 5
First time growing 6
First time growing 7
First time growing 8
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Very nice looking plants! You can tell when people have done their homework

karolanne

karolanne

Comment: is your hygrometer is a tiny one from China? It looks like it. It very innacurate. You can have two at the same place and get two different readings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom