First Time In A Long Time - MK & CRIT

• Thread starter rustyshackleford
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rustyshackleford

rustyshackleford

Hey Y'all,

I have a closet setup going right now with 20 seedlings. They are regular seeds so expecting to lose at least half. 10 are Master Kush and 10 are Critical. It has been 6 years or so since I've grown and thought I could take it a bit more seriously this time and attempt to learn some things. I've started with a pretty decent setup, high quality seeds, and most importantly a lot of mistakes to learn from that I made the last go around haha. Im sure I'll make plenty of them again but I have setup a sheet to keep track of what I'm doing and in general will be trying to keep really good notes because not keeping good records was my biggest mistake last time.

To give some background on whats happened up to now, I ordered 20 seeds (10 MK / 10 Critical) from a great vendor which I germinated directly in Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil (4 inch starter pots). I used a 600 hps light at a distance and LED strips up close during the seedling stage and just switched to closer 600 hps only, now that vegetative growth is beginning. I also just stepped them up from the 4" starter pots to 1 gallon pots, again in FFOF soil. I have this setup in a 3' x 4' closet with intake and exhaust, which has been wrapped in white plastic. There is a 600 hps light hood with a tube to keep things cool. I use the AC infinity fan to pull air out of the room, through the light, and out the exhaust port.

I did notice in the last week a bit of discoloration on the lower leaves on a couple plants. The leaves are drying up after turning yellow with darker spots. Should I be worried? There is a picture below along with a couple of my setup. Also, a screenshot of my journal.

1. Beginning stages
First time in a long time   mk  crit

2. Moving up to 1 gal pots and dropping LED for closer 600 HPS

First time in a long time   mk  crit 2

3. Close up of discolored and dying leaf

First time in a long time   mk  crit 3

4. Journal

First time in a long time   mk  crit 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom