First time indoor grow

• Thread starter SyLane0988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Update: I switched her over to happy frog soil with perlite. I tried to clean off as much miracle grow soil as possible without stressing her too much. I removed a lot of the lower leaves that were dying or pretty much dead. Hoping she pulls through and is looking better in few days or hopefully next week at the latest. I will not be watering with but water in tile I see that she is recovering. Should I do nut water at half strength when I finally do add nutrients? Any tips or advice is appreciated! She’s 7 weeks old, has been in veg for over a month now. I personally think her growth has really been stunted because of the issues so I’m not expecting too much bud with this first grow but learning as I’m going.
View attachment 998185View attachment 998186View attachment 998187View attachment 998189
What do younguys think the reason is for the yellowing? Is it overwatering pushing out the ca or K?

Thanks

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

What do younguys think the reason is for the yellowing? Is it overwatering pushing out the ca or K?

Thanks
Kinda looks like magnesium deficiency imo. Could be lots of things though even bugs make it look like deficiency. Look for mites under the leaves. Check your ph when u water n start feeding her. I dont know about that soil never tried it if it has nutes in it or not.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Sadly the older plant is looking worse and worse. I’m completely out of guesses on what’s going on and most likely it’s a few different things happening at once. She’s almost 9 weeks and with at least 2 more weeks until harvest, I’m not sure how much worse she’s going to get by then :/ I fed her a balance of nutes with a ph of about 6.5 yesteryear morning. I’m hoping that at least slows down the damage to the leaves 😩 Second plant is at 19 days and doing well so far.View attachment 1088922View attachment 1088923View attachment 1088924View attachment 1088925
The second photo looks like a manganese isssue. A picture on grow weed easy is where im getting that from.....

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

The second photo looks like a manganese isssue. A picture on grow weed easy is where im getting that from.....
Yes sadly she had some deficiencies but she pulled through! First I used too much nutrients and then I pulled back too far along with too low ph once she switched to flower.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thank you! I’m really stoked about it! Way better quality than the bag seed I grew the first round haha.
That bag seed stretched so much! I still remember how stoked you said you were checking in on her on the way out the door for work. Idk why but obviously that image stuck.

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

That bag seed stretched so much! I still remember how stoked you said you were checking in on her on the way out the door for work. Idk why but obviously that image stuck.
Haha she stretched so crazy, I think about that often too and am so glad these autos stay so small 😂

SyLane0988

SyLane0988

Almost week 6 for the younger one, Velma. Freshly harvested plant, Daphne, is on day two of drying!
CD8E2179 E2C1 4FA9 BC62 CCB7ED113757

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Yes sadly she had some deficiencies but she pulled through! First I used too much nutrients and then I pulled back too far along with too low ph once she switched to flower.
What nutes and at what ppm in veg and flower?

Top Bottom