First time Indoor Grower we just hit the begining of week 3 Check me out

• Thread starter DirtyMoney1017
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DirtyMoney1017

DirtyMoney1017

Looking for a community of insight and experience to help review some of my growing techniques

Started my little garden couple weeks ago. I vegged for 3 weeks topped at the second week and over watered the first week which gave them some shock. Rookie Mistakes all eing made. I got 9 Kush Mints and 3 Bubba Diagonals. The Bubbas have all taken off and surpassed the Kush Mints .
I have been feeding only Jacks Hydro at 80 % strength after the 100% gave me a little burn.
For those wondering 80% Strength is looking like Jacks 2.9grams/gal, Epson Salt 1gram/gal, CalNitrate 1.9
At week two i noticed my leaves clawing which is a common nitrogen toxicity so I didn't give CalNitrate. My plants reacted well to the nitrigen being mostly removed which i was pleased about.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Welcome DM, experience is the best, sometimes "cruelest" teacher, nice start and your learning from yourself. Cheers!

DirtyMoney1017

DirtyMoney1017

Fellow Growers I am here today with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes because i have hermis. 4 or my 9 kush mints have balls on them and pistols. i have inspected every branch and cut the ones with balls off and disposing of them. checking each day this will be the 3 day since finding out

Top Bottom