First time indoor organic grow

• Thread starter Drippy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Drippy

Drippy

Hello, everyone. This is my first attempt at growing organically indoors. Space 2000x2000x2000 cm width, length, height. Lamp- led Marshydro ts 1000. Ventilation system and heater (grown in winter and temperatures are minus) I make my soil, completely organic. The plant is at the beginning of week 2 of the flowering period, watered mainly with rainwater + canna bio vega 2ml / l, Alg-A-Mic (biobizz) 2ml / l, humic acid 2ml / l, fulvic acid 2ml / l, canna biorchizotonic 2ml / l, Canna calmag agent 1ml / l. I water every 5-10 days because the soil retains a lot of moisture on the underside of the pot. 2 weeks ago the main stem broke but the plant survived. This is what it looks like at the moment and I would be happy to hear your advice on how and with what to feed it or what to do to make it bigger thanks.
First time indoor organic grow
First time indoor organic grow 2
First time indoor organic grow 3
First time indoor organic grow 4
First time indoor organic grow 5
First time indoor organic grow 6
First time indoor organic grow 7
First time indoor organic grow 8
First time indoor organic grow 9

Homesteader

Homesteader

The duct tape when do damage if left on there. I would try to cut it off in a few weeks or at least cut a slice in it so the stalk can expand.
Looking good though.

Homesteader

Homesteader

There is a product called parafilm which is made for grafting trees. It stretches and sticks to itself and is biodegradable. You don't need it but its cheap enough that you might want to grab some.....or not.

That plant is going to be big FYI

Drippy

Drippy

There is a product called parafilm which is made for grafting trees. It stretches and sticks to itself. You don't need it but its cheap enough that you might want to grab some.....or not.
Are you aware of stretch?
That plant is going to be big FYI
The plant stopped stretching, but it’s seems a little skinny to me. What is FYI? The tape is Teflon tape without glue.

Homesteader

Homesteader

for your information I believe it means.
You will get the stretch when you flip to 12-12. Are you planning on doing that soon?

Homesteader

Homesteader

She is going to get big on a daily basis for a few weeks

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Would cut a few lower branches and make clones 1.the lower branches will make larf and will give more energy to the tops and 2. A couple clones too keep the gene another go even if you cut a couple just to keep one it's 100% worth it

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

Would cut a few lower branches and make clones 1.the lower branches will make larf and will give more energy to the tops and 2. A couple clones too keep the gene another go even if you cut a couple just to keep one it's 100% worth it
Would've** as in before you started flowering for the clone part but the lower stuff would go for me

Drippy

Drippy

Day 1 of week 3 flowering. The leaves seems a little dry , idk why.. 🤨

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

I'd first try to bring up the humidity to 30-40% With low humidity, the plant is drawing water from the medium at a very high rate, and if the humidity is too low, the plant is unable to draw water at a rate equal to loss through the stomatal openings. I don't think that's your issue but could be worth a try

Drippy

Drippy

I'd first try to bring up the humidity to 30-40% With low humidity, the plant is drawing water from the medium at a very high rate, and if the humidity is too low, the plant is unable to draw water at a rate equal to loss through the stomatal openings. I don't think that's your issue but could be worth a try
My humidity normally is 35/45% but last few days was very cold and getting colder about -10/-14 degrees. I have humidifier but when i use it i see white dust on the leaves and on everything like flour. That’s why I don’t use it now.

Theknowledgeplague

Theknowledgeplague

My humidity normally is 35/45% but last few days was very cold and getting colder about -10/-14 degrees. I have humidifier but when i use it i see white dust on the leaves and on everything like flour. That’s why I don’t use it now.
I wouldn't use a humidifier preferably try a bucket with an airstone in it with warm water shit works if you wanna add alittle humidity without throwing a bunch of water in the air

Drippy

Drippy

I wouldn't use a humidifier preferably try a bucket with an airstone in it with warm water shit works if you wanna add alittle humidity without throwing a bunch of water in the air
That is a good idea, i have airstone but how to keep water warm..🙄

Top Bottom