First time inside grow. Need a little advice.

• Thread starter OldSchool68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OldSchool68

Okay folks this is my first time inside grow and I'm still coming up to speed. Reading a lot on inside growing anyway I'm pretty sure this is nute burn I think. I'm in a five gallon bucket self watering with my reservoir below. If this is nute burn if I just flush out the reservoir will that be enough or do you think I need to flush out my grow medium? The problem is not bad now I just want to get ahead of it before it gets worse. She's a photo.View attachment 1260558 Thanks for any good advice.View attachment 1260557

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Okay folks this is my first time inside grow and I'm still coming up to speed. Reading a lot on inside growing anyway I'm pretty sure this is nute burn I think. I'm in a five gallon bucket self watering with my reservoir below. If this is nute burn if I just flush out the reservoir will that be enough or do you think I need to flush out my grow medium? The problem is not bad now I just want to get ahead of it before it gets worse. She's a photo.View attachment 1260558 Thanks for any good advice.View attachment 1260557
Are you constantly fertilizing? If you are it should be weak solution or you will build up.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I can't see any nute burn in the picture, but this isn't the best picture to identify problems.

Try a picture under white light and indicate where you see the symptom that is worrying you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom