First Time Making Hash How Did I Do

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chronic68

chronic68

I got twenty five grams of hash out of six tottal Oz's bud and trim ran a run first with just green bud it was 93 master kush from my last grow It turned out really orangey the terpenes definitely were still intact the flavor was amazing. it's the pic of it on the scale. i ran the rest as trim and super small bud run I also added in the material from the bud run cuz I was super light on my mixing it and could still see crystals when I was done. I got 20 g of the lower quality trim hash but it was still good and had real nice flavor. As far as the actual run did basic bubble bag run but added a chunk or two of dry ice mixed in with the regular ice tip from a hash maker I met added after water was already in ice and material.
First time making hash how did i do 3
First time making hash how did i do 4
First time making hash how did i do 5
First time making hash how did i do 6
how'd I do for my first run i was really happy with the product but would like some feed back on it i haven't messed with alot of hash wax and shatter is all the rage here in Colorado for obvious reasons but I don't really trust them to get all the butane out.
First time making hash how did i do
First time making hash how did i do 2

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks good man personally while its wet like that i take a wire strainer like for pasta and Shit then I run it threw that mainly for texture

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I got twenty five grams of hash out of six tottal Oz's bud and trim ran a run first with just green bud it was 93 master kush from my last grow It turned out really orangey the terpenes definitely were still intact the flavor was amazing. it's the pic of it on the scale. i ran the rest as trim and super small bud run I also added in the material from the bud run cuz I was super light on my mixing it and could still see crystals when I was done. I got 20 g of the lower quality trim hash but it was still good and had real nice flavor. As far as the actual run did basic bubble bag run but added a chunk or two of dry ice mixed in with the regular ice tip from a hash maker I met added after water was already in ice and material.View attachment 611145 View attachment 611150 View attachment 611158 View attachment 611162 how'd I do for my first run i was really happy with the product but would like some feed back on it i haven't messed with alot of hash wax and shatter is all the rage here in Colorado for obvious reasons but I don't really trust them to get all the butane out.View attachment 611137 View attachment 611138
lol im in co if you want a real hands on opinion you can smoke me down lol

HughJassBud

HughJassBud

Looks yummy!!! I love bubble hash and have been itching to make some more myself.

Pro tip a buddy taught me:
Get a spray bottle and fill it with ice water.
As you go from screen to screen pan the product around in the bottom of the bag and spray lightly with ice water. What this will do is allow foreign plant matter to fall through that would otherwise stick to your hash. This will look like green shit floating off to the edges and falling through the screen usually.

It takes a bit more time and will reduce the overall yield but greatly increase the quality. After getting good at that I have producedar Amber ish, full melt bubble hash on a number of occassion (not every time).

Either way, looks like success to me! I'm envious....I need to pull my bags out of storage!

chronic68

chronic68

Looks tasty!
Looks yummy!!! I love bubble hash and have been
nice blond hash i use 3 ton press to get rid of all water

itching to make some more myself.

Pro tip a buddy taught me:
Get a spray bottle and fill it with ice water.
As you go from screen to screen pan the product around in the bottom of the bag and spray lightly with ice water. What this will do is allow foreign plant matter to fall through that would otherwise stick to your hash. This will look like green shit floating off to the edges and falling through the screen usually.

It takes a bit more time and will reduce the overall yield but greatly increase the quality. After getting good at that I have producedar Amber ish, full melt bubble hash on a number of occassion (not every time).

Either way, looks like success to me! I'm envious....I need to pull my bags out of storage!
Thank s for the tips anything to try and do better next time

GLGC.MI

GLGC.MI

What do you use as far as filters or screens? I'm trying for my first time

chronic68

chronic68

theres a ton of info on this site and youtube plenty of stuff to study to get a idea how you want to do it

Latest posts

Top Bottom