First time nute burn week six..

• Thread starter Blakeja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blakeja

Blakeja

Hi there, first time nute burn, week six in pro mix. Noticed all tips on one plant yellow the tiniest bit on the very points over night, After fertigation.
Nothing dosage wise changed from week five. I assume built up salts as I feed every fertigation. Probably not enough run off..
I haven’t dealt with this before, I’m curious when I can resume my schedule at half strength? Week six want to keep the swell alive!

Thoughts? Opinions?
Many thanks in advance.

Blakeja

Blakeja

Need pictures bud.
Apologies, it was late and I didn’t want to flash my girls. At work now, the leaves are all the tiniest bit yellow at the tips popped up over night after a feeding.
see snapshot below, pictures of my plant to follow this evening.

E3029BC4 D1AC 4619 BA1E AF3D83F1C956
Blakeja

Blakeja

Hi again,
Please see photo below again apologies for the delayed response and appreciate all your opinions.
Thanks, Blake

2598882B 154E 4061 BF0C BD432B0B025D
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

This picture looks like a very healthy plant. If things get worse, you might have a problem. But you don't have a problem right now. Nice job!

Blakeja

Blakeja

This picture looks like a very healthy plant. If things get worse, you might have a problem. But you don't have a problem right now. Nice job!
I respect your opinion but have to disagree, if you look closely at every leaf‘s furthest most tip you will see yellow/browning. Very early stage nute burn, a result of fertilizing the day prior.

my question is now that they have been flushed for three days and I’m ready to feed again. When Can I begin a reduced schedule to get them swelling again?

thanks again,

Yourfriend

Yourfriend

I would flush 1 day and test the run off ppm. If not believe 300 ppm flush once more once below begin the nutrients at the same strength same mixture just dilute it by adding 20% more water for a few runs and increasing slowly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom