First time on this Site...

• Thread starter Welshsmoker1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshsmoker1

Welshsmoker1

Please forgive me I'm new and still working this site out.
Right en down to business. I am 43 and have PTSD. Got diagnosed when I was about 16 ,
Had a shittty start to life. Lost both parents before I was 18. Father/murdered , mother/MS/ multiple sclerosis
So my brain was a little battered for a long time. Had two broken relationships resulting in 3 children .
I have been on multiple types of medication..

But now that stopped as soon as I started growing.a steady supply of Cannabis for myself..
You can find my Instagram id in my bio
Welcome to my Flower room

First time on this site
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Greatings, I'm fairly new here as well, a good group and lots of help here but it looks like you've got it covered. How many watts of light are you using? Nice outcome whatever you've got.

Thanks man. I run 2 600 hps’ and in winter a 315 cmh too in the perpetual flower room. And i veg with just 250 watts of 2 foot t-5 flourescents in a little tent. I stagger the plants a week or two apart so i can harvest that often with new strain/cross every time for constant variety. Also maximizes space as some of the plants are still little and share the same footprint.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Please forgive me I'm new and still working this site out.
Right en down to business. I am 43 and have PTSD. Got diagnosed when I was about 16 ,
Had a shittty start to life. Lost both parents before I was 18. Father/murdered , mother/MS/ multiple sclerosis
So my brain was a little battered for a long time. Had two broken relationships resulting in 3 children .
I have been on multiple types of medication..

But now that stopped as soon as I started growing.a steady supply of Cannabis for myself..
You can find my Instagram id in my bio
Welcome to my Flower room
Welcome to the farm brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom