First time outdoor grower. Anything I should know?

• Thread starter Qnola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Qnola

Qnola

Hey everyone! First time grower here. Have a look at my progress. Is there anything thing I should know or do at this stage? I’d appreciate any feedback or advise. Thank you!

First time outdoor grower anything i should know
First time outdoor grower anything i should know 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If it's a photoperiod plant and it's about to flower, you might want to add a little cal/mag for the next couple of weeks, along with your other nutes.

If it's not flowering soon, you may have problems with ambient light at night. It's getting late in the season.

Qnola

Qnola

If it's a photoperiod plant and it's about to flower, you might want to add a little cal/mag for the next couple of weeks, along with your other nutes.

If it's not flowering soon, you may have problems with ambient light at night. It's getting late in the season.
Thank you for your feedback! I do plan on providing more nutrients! I did start growing a tad late.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Don't worry about starting a little late. The plant looks great. It's showing no signs of any problems what so ever. Go easy on the nutrients. If you give it fertilizer use maximum 1/2 what it suggests on the bottle. Better yet 1/4 strength. Don't try and force it! 1 TBS of Epsom salts in the next watering can will save you buying Cal Mag. The plant will begin flowering when it's ready as the days are getting shorter. Some plants are just late bloomers. I'd suggest you PH test the soil if you can. If it's above 6 consider a table spoon of unpasteurized Apple cider vinegar to every watering can and a teaspoon of Unsulfored Black strap molasses once a week in a watering can. These are soil amendments. The Vinegar will bring the soil PH down and the Molasses will feed soil Microbes and enzymes. They produce carbon dioxide for plant consumption. All in all your doing a great job. Rain or well water is best. City water has chlorine and other chemicals in it to kill any bacteria in the water and they will do the same thing in your living soil.

Last edited:
Qnola

Qnola

Don't worry about starting a little late. The plant looks great. It's showing no signs of any problems what so ever. Go easy on the nutrients. If you give it fertilizer use maximum 1/2 what it suggests on the bottle. Better yet 1/4 strength. Don't try and force it! 1 TBS of Epsom salts in the next watering can will save you buying Cal Mag. It will begin flowering pretty soon as the days are getting shorter. Some plants are just late bloomers. I'd suggest you PH test the soil if you can. If it's above 6 consider a table spoon of unpasteurized Apple cider vinegar to every watering can and a teaspoon of Unsulfored Black strap molasses once a week in a watering can. These are soil amendments. The Vinegar will bring the soil PH down and the Molasses will feed soil Microbes and enzymes. They produce carbon dioxide for plant consumption. All in all your doing a great job. Rain or well water is best. City water has chlorine and other chemicals in it to kill any bacteria in the water and they will do the same thing in your soil.
Thank you so much! I’m proud of my little plant. Haha. I’ll definitely take all of this into consideration! I’ll post more photos as the days go by. Thank you again!

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

Santa.ClausHOHOHO

HIGH 5's. Lookin Good.
Outdoors has its challenges for sure.
Might consider some air flow. A soft blowing oscillating fan really helps with several issues that can pop up.
I have 8 plants of the same strain and they are all flowering a little bit different, be patient I have 5 brothers and we are all a little different, LOL.
Daily inspection is critical, the sooner you discover an issue the sooner you can fix it. You are their care taker.
Grown on Brother...

Qnola

Qnola

Ahaha I can understand that! I honestly can’t help myself but check out it everyday. That’s my baby. Haha. Thanks for your input!

Top Bottom