First time outdoor grower - Need Help

• Thread starter AngelMoraof96
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngelMoraof96

AngelMoraof96

I have 5 plants outdoors that I planted back in May. All 5 were bag seeds collected from good batches. One is starting to flower & is doing great, a couple of the other ones have started to to get these white stains that LOOK like dry water marks on the leaves but are not, & have black dots. I have uploaded a couple photos. Please help,I am little worried because at first only one had them, but now I am starting to notice them on others. It does look a little worse in the photos because of the HD camera.

First time outdoor grower   need help
First time outdoor grower   need help 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You might have spider mite by the shot spots all over your leaves . Look under side of the leaves .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You might have spider mite by the shot spots all over your leaves . Look under side of the leaves .
+1 either spider mites or thrips. I wasn’t able to see any webbing. Look for webs in between the serrations on your leafs. If nothing then look for and do some research on, thrips. Good luck and happy grows.
Burnz

Chinook3

Chinook3

Should be relatively easy to kill. Spray a mixture of soap and water to kill. This only suffocates living bugs you still have eggs. So keep spraying or get an insecticide. They are likely worse towards lower part of plant.

Hope this helps.

uphere

uphere

Insects. I'd spray with neem about 3 hours before sunset. Once maybe twice a week for two weeks.

AngelMoraof96

AngelMoraof96

Definitely found some webbing, although I didn’t visually see any spider mites, I know they’re very tiny. I did find another kind of spider though, not sure what kind, was kind of orange and almost looked like a jumping spider. Every time I tried to pick it off it would just go to the other side of the stem, & I found one more in a little spiderweb sack, kind of like a sleeping bag, when I poked at it the spider came out. Could these spiders be causing the stains? Or do I most likely have both?

I’m going to try soap & water for now, mind giving me a ratio of soap to water? & should I put it on later in the evening when the sun goes down? I don’t want the water helping the sun burn my leaves, it’s been really hot lately.

uphere

uphere

I do but soap and water will work too but may take longer to get all generations of insects. I'm thinking two weeks with neem should get you back to clean. Only at evening, never less then 4 days apart. I would spray back to back days.

skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy

Are you in the states? pick up a bottle of pyganic (pyrethren) has a half life of less than 24 hrs. Or you could use something a little milder like Safer's soap which is Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids I am not going to suggest neem oil because your plants are likely well into flower, and if you don't mix it properly it can be a disaster, people think that just shaking the shit out of your applicators reservoir is mixing it. Nope

Top Bottom