First time outdoor grower need opinion

• Thread starter Czrgee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Czrgee

Hi I'm a first-time grower and I'm trying to find out if my plant is okay cuz it has orange and brown hairs already and in the buds are fully developed I believe I'm in my 7th or 8th week of flowering

First time outdoor grower need opinion
First time outdoor grower need opinion 2
First time outdoor grower need opinion 3
Ina

Ina

Looks like it will reveg from now on......I suppose it is not auto?If it is than it will continue flowering i guess and you have to leave it more i think.But if it is confused photoperiod plant I think it could do better lately with really developed buds.Wait a little more and see:)

mancorn

mancorn

Did you go from indoor to out or was she grown outdoors the entire time? Looks like it went into flower which happens if you move from indoor (with a long lights on) to outside, too early in the season.

I had a Chocolate Hashberry that looked similar with the single and 3 blade leaves

Looks like a case of PM in your second photo.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Looks like it will reveg from now on......I suppose it is not auto?If it is than it will continue flowering i guess and you have to leave it more i think.But if it is confused photoperiod plant I think it could do better lately with really developed buds.Wait a little more and see:)

C

Czrgee

One of my buddy's just dropped it off so I have no info on it he's not around but I am doing alot of reading I just don't want all that work I put in to it to go to waste.. It might not b hard work for some but it is to a first time grower I'm a fast learner and this is something I want to learn I love the plant and I want to see what strain I can actually start from scratch in a indoor tent
Did you go from indoor to out or was she grown outdoors the entire time? Looks like it went into flower which happens if you move from indoor (with a long lights on) to outside, too early in the season.

I had a Chocolate Hashberry that looked similar with the single and 3 blade leaves

Looks like a case of PM in your second photo.
Damn ur on point I had it in the garage because I didn't know what to do with it and I believe it was a indoor but decided to start growing it and took it where it would get some light I'm planing on getting a tent and set up next.. And do some research

Top Bottom