first time posting only my 2nd grow πŸ‘?πŸ‘Ž? anything I could do differently other than LST to help with the overly tall colas?

• Thread starter bearded_buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bearded_buds

First time posting only my 2nd grow   anything i could do differently other than lst to help w
First time posting only my 2nd grow   anything i could do differently other than lst to help w 6
First time posting only my 2nd grow   anything i could do differently other than lst to help w 2
First time posting only my 2nd grow   anything i could do differently other than lst to help w 3
First time posting only my 2nd grow   anything i could do differently other than lst to help w 4
First time posting only my 2nd grow   anything i could do differently other than lst to help w 5

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The other factors you can tweak are:

Use a negative diff during stretch.

Make sure your not using PGRs that increase internode spacing like triacontanol. Usually found in kelp supplements

Use a more blue leaning spectrum.

Or you can change to a SOG style grow using more plants and flipping sooner

B

bearded_buds

these are both blue cheese seeds that I found in a dispensary quarter I got... I have been using Neptune harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer 2-3-1 and beastie blooms 0-50-30 for a bloom booster....I'm at 7 weeks flower right now. I'm thinking possibly having two different lights made the other stretch higher? maybe? kinda? I also topped them both twice... I will search for a blue leaning light also

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

these are both blue cheese seeds that I found in a dispensary quarter I got... I have been using Neptune harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer 2-3-1 and beastie blooms 0-50-30 for a bloom booster....I'm at 7 weeks flower right now. I'm thinking possibly having two different lights made the other stretch higher? maybe? kinda? I also topped them both twice... I will search for a blue leaning light also
Yeah topping is a good option as well as SOG and SCROG

Madmax

Madmax

You could of lst'd those tops early on in flower before the stems get too woody..they look great though to me and the lights not doing any damage like bleaching or frying your leaves so theres not much to worry about..

B

bearded_buds

You could of lst'd those tops early on in flower before the stems get too woody..they look great though to me and the lights not doing any damage like bleaching or frying your leaves so theres not much to worry about..
i agree fully....once these get chopped ill be starting 3 mag-landrace seeds and combine LST with topping. glad to know the buds look good though. much appreciate the advise

Madmax

Madmax

Ive actually topped mine very early in flower.they say its a no no but there is no set rules when growing cannabis.but it has to b done early and your plant is healthy .they say it affects your yield but im not seeing that at all.it only affects the top of your plant and by doing so sends out the signals to all the branches and they get going and they pretty much make up for what you lost at the top..heaps of ways to skin a cat πŸ˜ƒ

Top Bottom